first time ✜ t'challa

warning ⚠️; smut included

nya and t'challa had just gotten home

nya and t'challa had just gotten home. they went to an awards ceremony together. it was three hours long but the two didn't mind at all.

t'challa surprisingly wasn't tired despite the fact that it was eleven p.m. nya was upstairs in their bedroom getting ready to get undressed. she took the large hoop earrings out of her ears laying them on the dresser.

t'challa stood in the doorway carefully watching his girlfriend and her every move. he thought she looked absolutely stunning in that blue dress. nya didn't even notice him since her back was turned away from him.

he quietly made his way towards his girlfriend. he wrapped his arm around her waist making her lightly chuckle. she stayed silent and just let him hold her.

he moved her curly hair to one side of her neck then left wet kisses on her. she just stood there letting it happen. her hormones slowly started piling up.

he whispered into her ear, "you're so beautiful." before pressing more soft kisses on the side of her neck and exposed shoulder. he turned her around and kissed her passionately.

this kiss was different from all the others. it felt right. nya took his shirt off letting it fall to the floor. t'challa softly put her down onto the bed not breaking the kiss. their lips went in sync with each other.

he started to leave kisses down from her jawline to her neck. t'challa then started to suck on her neck making her moan lightly. he definitely left hickeys but he didn't care. he wanted them to be noticeable so everyone could know that she is his.

nya's heart rate was raising above the roof. this is the most intimate they've ever gotten in their entire relationship. t'challa wanted to take it slow with his girlfriend of four years. this was something that nya appreciated.

he'd been patient with her and never forced her to do anything that she wasn't comfortable with doing. after leaving marks on her neck, he took her dress off throwing it to the ground.

nya quickly covered herself up under the sheets embarrassed as ever. she's never been confident about her body and t'challa didn't understand why but he wanted her to know how beautiful she and her body is. he want her to feel appreciated.

he came in contact with her hazel eyes while towering over her and said, "there's no need for you to be shy." she nodded as she looked him in the eyes. his soft words put her at ease, she felt safe and secure.

he slid the covers down and examined her beautiful body. she was in nothing but black lace underwear which drove him crazy. she started blushing. he kissed her lips making their warm bodies hit each other. he made his way down to her exposed breasts.

he kissed them leaving love marks. he then left a trail of kisses on her stomach. after leaving marks all over her upper body he made his way back up to those pink lips he craved.

nya ran her fingers through his hair as they kissed. she soon unbuckled his belt and helped him take his pants off. this left him in nothing but his boxers. at this point her heart was beating like crazy.

she was about to slip his boxers off but he quickly grabbed her hand in alert. she looked at him with confusion. t'challa sighed, "as much as i want to do this.... i can wait until your ready." he said in a serious tone. he looked at her waiting for her to say something, anything. it didn't matter if she said yes or no to him, as long as she had a conscious mind.

nya didn't even hesitate to answer, "i'm ready." she said softly. he looked at her, "are you sure?" he asked with a raised eyebrow

she nodded, "i wanna feel this with you."

t'challa kissed her as soon as those words escaped from her mouth. she kissed him back. the passion and endurance was filled in the two. they both had been waiting on this moment to come for a long time.

he broke this kiss so he could slip her panties off her. nya mentally sighed trying to get herself prepared for this moment. she then slipped his boxers off. they had made a colorful pile on the carpet.

t'challa kissed her again making her feel love and appreciated. she had hers hands on his bare muscular chest. she felt something long, hard, and thick poke against her thigh.

he broke away from the kiss and looked straight into her eyes, she did the same. he slowly entered inside her making a loud gasp escape from her lips.

a tear slipped from her eye. he didn't dare take his eyes off her. she squinted her eyes shut in pain and quickly winced. it took her a minute to adjust. he made sure to be gentle. "i'm sorry." he said in her ear trying to be as gentle as possible.

the last thing he wanted to do was hurt nya.

once she got accommodated to it, he slid in deeper making her gasp once again. more tears fell from her eyes as he carefully thrusted in and out of nya.

"i know baby. it'll get better." he mentioned leaving kisses on her neck. he then kissed her.

pain soon turned into pleasure. nya moaned into his mouth as he kept thrusting in and out of her. before she knew it, he slid his whole size in her making her toes curl and her eyes roll to the back of her head in ecstasy. she quickly shut her eyes.

"look at me." he demanded in a soft, loving way. nya opened her eyes and kept them onto his. she gasped once again but this time with pleasure.

her nails were pinned into his back which left different kinds of scratch marks everywhere. the eye contact that they both made with each other was so intimate but loving.

"i love you." he said before thrusting into her one last time before pulling out. he carefully examined his girlfriend to see tears still rolling down from
her eyes. he wiped them away and kissed her forehead

"i love you too." she said then stayed silent after that. this worried her boyfriend.

"are you okay?" he asked worried as ever. she nodded and answered his question, "yeah. that..."

"that felt really good." she breathed making him smile. he kissed her softly and laid his head in the crook of her neck. nya stared at the ceiling thinking of what just happened.

she lost her virginity and was happy to lose it to her charming boyfriend. she smiled cheekily and started playing with his hair.

this is crappy. ya girl cannot write smut to save her own life so i apologize for this. i really did try but eh i don't like it 😭

double post because i'm in a good mood. hope you guys like this imagine. another will come sometime tomorrow but i don't when since my graduation is tomorrow but stay on the look out.

please vote along with commenting your opinions. thanks for reading!!