1.7

jisung rubbed where he got hit by the rock and whined, looking around for felix again. "that rude ass," he muttered, looking to the direction that the rock was thrown from.

"hey whats up!!" someone shouted, grabbing onto jisung's shoulders.

jisung jumped, almost screaming out. "oh my god, felix!" he yelled.

felix laughed loudly, slapping a hand on jisung's shoulder repeatedly. "i got you!"

jisung scoffed, "yeah, sure. where's seungmin?" he asked looking around. 

"dunno," felix shrugged.

jisung rolled his eyes, "well orientation starts in about twenty minutes so i'd like to find him soon—"

"hey bitchsung and bitchlix," seungmin spoke, coming out of nowhere.

felix snorted, "bitchlix—"

"okay great, let's go!" jisung shouted, cutting off felix as he grabbed both boys' wrists to pull them through the gate of the school.

as the three walked together, they saw many different crowds of people gathered around. club posters were hung up all over the walls, wanting to get new members to join.

felix suddenly gasped, "they have a dance club!!" he pointed towards the poster excitedly. "hey seungmin, didn't that crush of yours dance?"

seungmin's cheeks tinted pink at the thought, "i don't know what you're talking about, i don't have a crush."

jisung tilted his head, "you had a crush? why can't i remember their name.."

"don't you remember, it was—" just as felix was about to go on, the overhead speakers turned on, a voice speaking loudly through them.

"all new students please head to the cafeteria to get your dorm room information. orientation begins in fifteen minutes."

the three exchanged glances and watched where others were heading, following after them.

"i hope i get a cool ass roommate!" felix shouted, clasping his hands together.

"and i hope i don't get either one of you," seungmin muttered.

"i honestly don't care who i get," jisung shrugged, "as long as they're not some fuck boy, all will be good."