5.4

minho walked into his first class that he had with chan and woojin. he sat down next to the two, slamming his hands on the table.

they both jumped, glaring at minho. "what was that for?" chan questioned.

"is it possible to change roommates?" minho asked, more directed at woojin.

"uh, depends, why?" woojin spoke slowly.

minho huffed, "well long story short, you know how i asked for han jisung's current roommate? well he's like, seriously uncomfortable rooming with him—i don't want to ask why but, you can just see it."

woojin looked between minho and chan, thinking about what he should do. "well what do you want me to do? what's with this hyunjin guy anyways?"

"he kinda gave jisung the wrong number after a party, which was my number, but i feel like it's more than that—" minho stopped and gasped, "oh and his best friends are felix and seungmin!"

woojin tilted his head, "my brother seungmin?"

"felix? that aussie kid?" chan butted in.

"yeah, felix is my roommate—and from what i've heard, seungmin might like hyunjin?" minho leaned back in his chair, thinking for a moment.

"seungmin likes someone!?"

minho disregared his question and went on, "what if we do a three way roommate switch? i'll get jisung, chan can get felix, and hyunjin and seungmin can get each other!"

"wait why go through that much trouble? if felix and jisung are friends why not switch hyunjin and felix?" chan questioned.

"they kinda had a little argument the other day," minho explained, "plus jisung told me he didn't really care when he tells me stuff, so i think he's comfortable around me, i feel special."

chan and woojin shared a look before glancing back at minho. "do you like jisung?" they both asked.

"i—what? no!" minho turned his head away. "of course not," he muttered.