3.1

jisung sat on felix's bed with felix sat behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist. they were close friends so they often cuddled with the two of them plus seungmin.

the fragile boy still sniffled every few minutes, not explaining what was wrong.

minho sat on his bed which was opposite of the other boys', just watching them closely.

it hurt to see the young boy sad like this. he hadn't thought he'd ever see him again but here he was, the same day he met the boy a few hours ago.

he cleared his throat, the atomosphere had become awkward with no one talking. "are you doing alright, jisung?"

jisung nodded slowly, not having enough courage to speak up in this state.

felix leaned closer to jisung and whispered, "is this about your roommate?"

jisung nodded again.

"who is it?" he questioned.

"no one," jisung finally spoke up. "i said don't fucking worry about it."

minho laughed softly upon hearing jisung curse. he seemed like such a shy person earlier, but here he was cursing and cuddling with his friend.

"you know..." minho started. he didn't want to butt into their business, but he had heard what the two were mumbling about and didn't want to see jisung like this anymore. "i'm close friends with woojin and chan, i could maybe get them to switch your roommate?"

jisung's eyes lit up, he stood up quickly and stared at minho. "you'd really do that?!"

minho smiled and nodded, "i can try. no promising they can switch it up though.."

"even you trying would be amazing! thank you!" before they knew it, jisung had attacked minho in a tight hug, shocking all three boys in the room.

after a few seconds of awkward hugging, jisung pulled away with a flushed face. "oh my god i'm sorry—"

"it's okay, but don't worry about it," he patted jisung's head, "i don't wanna see you cry."