5.2

felix set his phone down and groaned, pushing his face into his hands.

"what's wrong?" jisung asked, still sitting close next to minho.

felix looked up and sighed, "seungmin went on his date thing with hyunjin, he got back to his dorm just now."

he could see the concerned look on minho's face as he glanced at jisung, confirming that he knew.

jisung nodded slowly, "and?"

"well he uh, told seungmin who his roommate was and—" felix cleared his throat, "why didn't you just say it was him?"

jisung looked down into his lap, bitting down on his bottom lip. minho started rubbing his back soothingly, since jisung's whole body tensed up.

"can't you just respect that i want to keep it to myself?"

"but if it's upsetting you this much i think it's kinda fair that we know, we are your best friends afterall," felix defended.

"please felix, i really don't want to—"

felix cut him off, "jisung we're worried, if you don't tell us then we can't help you."

jisung shut his eyes tightly, shaking his head.

"is it really just the wrong number that's making you so upset?"

"if you're so fucking curious then just ask hyunjin!" jisung snapped as tears started to fall from his eyes.

"hey hey, calm down jisung," minho muttered to him, pulling him closer. "felix, just leave him alone. you said you're best friends right? then respect what he asks."