2.0

jisung walked up to the table which had a number fourteen on the sign. he cleared his throat and looked at the other people gathered around. there were three girls and two other guys, and the group leader who was a guy as well.

"ah are you the last one?" the team leader, jisung assumed, asked him. jisung just nodded, still quite nervous.

"alright," the male sighed and looked down at his papers. "first, everyone can sit down if you want." and everyone did exactly that.

"so, we'll just go around and introduce ourselves to the group. i'll start off since you all seem really tense," he let out a soft chuckle. "my name is lee minho, i'm twenty-one, a junior, and i dance. okay?"

everyone just nodded in understanding, but jisung watched the leader closely. minho? he hummed to himself.

the other five people in his group introduced themselves and finally it was jisungs turn. he didn't know what to say.

he cleared his throat and slowly began, "uh hi, i'm han jisung—i'm nineteen and i uh, i make music and write song lyrics.." he spoke quietly, looking down at his lap.

it was quiet for a few seconds and all jisung could hear was his heart pounding against his chest.

"alright," minho finally said. "so now i'll just tell you all some tips about college and whatnot."

jisung looked up in relief. he didn't know why he was so anxious.