EP 1

[PS PRETEND EVERY COUPLE PICTURES I PUT DOWN IS YOU AND TAEHYUNG IK IM LAZY TO EDIT IT FORGIVE ME😭😭]
I wake up at 5:00 pm as I get out of my bed i walk downstairs trying to not wake the Entire house up as i go into the kitchen seeing the light on i pull out my knife. I thought it was a Intruder as i run as my knife turns into a gun.
Y/N:"Don't move i know how to shoot"i said as it was just Yoongi staring at me as he dropped his sandwich."yoongi?"i said as he was shaking a bit he was startled.
Yoongi:"Jeezus Y/N don't scare me"he said trying to breathe.

Y/N:"well why are you awake in the first place"i said curiously.
Yoongi:"because i can why are you up in 5:30 in the morning as usual here"he makes two sandwiches one for him and one for me and he walks upstairs going back into his room.I run upstairs and go to bed until i wake up to a big bang downstairs and run downstairs seeing my mom and dad lifeless and i run to yoongi but he wasn't there he was gone i run downstairs running downstairs was i Just imaging it because I haven't slept or was it real i walk to them and touch the blood until my heart stops.
Y/N:"blood everywhere....ITS EVERYWHERE!!"i laugh insanely as I haven't took my mental pills to keep me normal i laugh insanely until i pass out.

[????'s POV]I see a girl lying on the ground she looked like yoongi's sister until i hear his voice behind me.
?????:"Come on dude that's my sis you got there come on before they wake up..."he looks at his parents and i pick up Y/N holding her.
?????:"Come on and take her to the boss he is loosing so much blood from harming himself..."he said madly as i nod and we both get in the car and sit down driving to a mental hospital taehyung was at we both rush in.
????:"what do you fuckers want....."he was staring at us in his chair.

(Pretend he was bleeding)????:"Boss we got yoongi's sister for you

????:"Boss we got yoongi's sister for you...she is the perfect one...mostly insane ...."i said as a grin forms on his lips.

???:"well well...let the games begin give her to me ill take great care of her oh and make sure to tell yoongi his sis went to South korea to visit someone special"we nod as we leave the Mental room closing it.
[Y/N's POV]i wake up in someone's arms as i try to sit up but am chained up my ankles and wrists were chained up to the wall.
????:"ah your awake..."i look at the guy as my eyes meet with his he was attractive he probably has the same problems as me.

"i look at the guy as my eyes meet with his he was attractive he probably has the same problems as me