Ep 2

[Suga's POV]i hit Her with a bat super hard in the head and i wrap bandages over her head but I thought if i locked her up...she would be safe and so i did.
I take Y/N downstairs into a hall carrying her.

[Mind:"i forgot this was a long ass hall") i said to myself in my head as i reach the room and open the door

I place her on the bed and put chains around her Ankles to the bed and wrists to the bed aswel as the chains were long she could roam around her padded room without getting hurt

I leave her and close the door sighing as i lock the door and put the key in my back pocket as i start to make may up the stairs.
[Y/N's POV]I feel my head hurting as i wake up not remembering anything..i feel cold and i put the blankets over me just realizing that in chained up i look to see a bottle of water i grab it and grab 10 sleeping pills from my backpocket as i shove the pills in my mouth and drink the water as the pills go down my throat into my body as i yawn and lay down.

Hoping to stay asleep forever....and ever...

[Taehyung's POV](mind:"Y/N..ah..i miss you you know what I can't hold myself back anymore its time..to be serious and marry and have kids.."]i said in my mind as i start running to Suga's house as he opens the door surprised and i knock him out running downstairs and kick open Her mental door open and run in.

I unchain her wrists and ankles and lift her up as i carry her as i see a pill bottle on the ground and pick it up seeing the word that one word..."Sleeping pills"i was shocked at what i read and i look at Her and hug her tight and run her to my place with out stopping.

(Few moments later in taehyung's room)
Taehyung:"Y/N wake up please this is important don't leave me!!"I said hugging her tight as i feel light breath on my ear and look back at her as tears were forming in my eyes.

"H..hey.."i said to her as i see a smile go on her lips making that sad smile be happy again.

Y/N:"hey....."She was crying and i hug her tight as she hugs me back. Until i hear someone's voice behind me.it was Jimin...

Taehyung:"oh hey jimin what's up....?"i said showing a confused face as he sighs.
Jimin:"Suga...Is ...Dead boss..."he said as i hear Y/N cry and she pushes me away.