Jimin ff story now

[Before you ask questions why it changed from Taehyung to jimin is because If i make a jimin one it will make me so frustrated to make it who knows i may make one but for now this is the lia and Jimin btw lia is The same thing as Y/N by with different names so ye)
[Taehyung's POV and also next morning also Taehyung is dreaming]i woke up in the morning to look at Y/N her beautiful face until everything was red my eyes widen as i hold her.
Taehyung:"Y/N DONT LEAVE ME!!!!! STAY WITH ME!!!".i said crying.
Y/N:"How can i stay with a monster like...you...."my eyes widen as i wake up crying yelling for a reasons.
Taehyung:"Y/N DONT LEAVE ME!!!"I noticed i was in my room.

I look over my shoulder to see Y/N sleeping peacefully. Until i poked her and it woke her up.
Y/N:"Aish can't a girl get beauty sleep?"she said a si chuckle a bit as My hand travels down to her Thigh as i caress it moving it up and down.
Taehyung:"baby girl don't forget i can still punish you....."i said as i smirk as she blushes."How is Lia doing?"i said having a serious look on face.
Y/N:"oh calm down she i only 4 speaking of her Lia!"she said her name shouting as lia runs in the room.
Lia:"Yez eom..a?"she was still learning how to speak as i look at her as she was beautiful.

a?"she was still learning how to speak as i look at her as she was beautiful

Y/N:"How are things going on with on...you're sessions?"she said.
Lia:"eoma i diz sayu u cantu nut speaku abou dis"She said as I chuckle at her cuteness.
Y/N:"come on i may be 21 years old i can still fight"she said.
Lia:"My sesions r goin wel"she said showing aeygo.
Taehyung:"Lia..."i clear my throat and look at Y/N as she nods as everything got dark.
Lia:"yesu apa?"she said as i pat her head.
Taehyung:"If me and you're eomma ever die take this knife and gun it was handmade by your mother and i the gun has a bit of wierd transformations but its fine and the knife was handmade specially by your eomma ok? This is important because me and you're eomma...are...".we say at the same time.
V/N:"Insane Mental murderers...."[Btw V is his Stage name and n i cut Y out and put v dont hate on meh anyways BACK TO THE STORY!]

Lia:"Su u bwoth kwill pweople?"she said as we nod and she looks at her hands shaking as Y/N hugs lia and i hug aswell.
Taehyung:"don't worry we will never EVER hurt u.."a big bang was on the door downstairs.
Y/N:"Lia lets play a game of hide and seek you hide and don't move don't make a sound if u want to win u stay there the longest and we will find u ok?"lia nodded as me and Y/N count at lia hides in our bathroom in the closet we had in there not making a sound nor moving. A lot of gun shots had been shot as Lia covers her ears.
Y/N:"Taehyung...i love you..."i look at Her quickly seeing her get shot in the chest as i run to her.
Taehyung:"U BASTERDS KILL THEM NOW GANG NOW!!"all of the bts members show up as they kill all the introducers."Jimin...And...Namjoon take Lia away frim here as far as possible and take care of her until we kill all the enemies NOW!!"i shouted as they ran around the house calling her name that she won the game as i Hug Y/N tighter as i pick her up and carry her to the hospital[Lia's POV]i herd a lot of gunshots it was scary i wanted to cry but I didn't want to loose either so i kept quiet until the gunshots stopped firing as i hear namjoon and jimin telling me i won the game i run out and hugs them.
Lia:"Namjwoon jimn im swcared i hwerd gunswhots "i look down as my eyes widen"b...bloo...bloood...."i said as that was my first word to say clearly they understood stood me.(Pasuse so before tae and y/n got Married before they met i do remind u when y/n was 6 i think. Anyways she killed her parents and drowned herseld in there blood and when she met Taehyung she said"I saw blood everywhere I WANTED TO DROWN IN THERE BLOOD"the first word that came to lia was blood ANYWAYS I WONT INTERRUPT!!)
Namin:"did she just say blood clearly?".i stated at the blood more and more as i sob and get on my knees crying as Namjoon picks me up and puts blindfold over my eyes covering me up as i yawn a bit and fall asleep.(few minutes later i wake up Laying in jimin's arms as he was asleep a si giggle and boop his nose.
Lia:"bwoop"i said giggling.he wakes up and kissing my forehead.
Jimin:"Ah your awak Lia-shi~"he said as he puts me on the couch and i sit down as jimin shows me two weapons my eomma and appa gave me as tears form in my eyes as i grab the gun and stare at it.as jimin holds my hand and helps me aim it at a small Soda can as he puts my finger near the trigger and i pull on it as it shoots the soda can as the soda can falls.
Lia:"I dwid it!!!"i was happy a bit but i was scared if holding the gun as Jimin's face gets serious.
Jimin:"Hey...lia-shi.....No showing emotions while battling hat means no being afraid if you're on you're own u will die if u learn how to become a mafia badass you have to be one!"I hear him shouting as i was only 4 years old....I listen and Grab the gun from his hand as i close one if my eyes and aims it at another soda can as i inhale and exhale as i oull the trigger as the bullet goes fast in the can as it makes the can hitting the window super hard. Jimin was impressed.
Jimin gets a call as he walks outside and answers it.
[in call]
Taehyung:"so how is our precious baby girl?"
Jimin:"she is fine in trying her well with the gun im quiet tho..when she saw the blood her first clear word that me and joon could understand was the word blood..."
Y/N:"She is starting to have the same problems as me just great...."we Y/N crying as Taehyung trys to comfort her as she stops crying for now.
Jimin:"look i know it's a drag but...There is something about lia that makes me curious....."
Y/N:"hurt my daughter and i will barrie you in you're own funeral!!"she said as i tell her to calm down and she does.
Jimin:"i gotta go before she starts to think I'm taking too long..."i hang up.
Lia:"Oppaaa~~ who wat dat?"she said as my eyes widen.
Jimin:"Did u just call me oppa clearly!?!??"i said with excitement as i try to talk more clearly.
Lia:"Was dat eomma and appa?"He was shocked at my Response as he Shakes his head."stop lying....it iws all written all over you're face where are they!?!?"i said screaming as Jimin puts cloth over my mouth as i pass out.