Last ep or is it...?

My eyes open slowly as I look at jimin as I pass out again.
(Jimin's POV) As they take Lia to backstage I hold her hand as they grab fans and try to cool her down as she was sweating.
Jimin:"aish..she overworked herself"I said as she wakes up as she drinks a water bottle.
Lia:"im ok! I just haven't gotten enough..food yet..i have been so busy with stuff.."she said as we sigh and give her some food as she eats it and we all run back on stage. "I'm ok !! I just had to eat to keep myself awake and healthy"she said with a V pose and all the army said aw.
Jimin:"She is ok!!"i said as everyone said ok.
Lia:"JUNGKOOK OPPPAAAAA YOU OWE ME!!"she said as everyone looked at jungkook.
Jungkook:"Uhm right!"he said as he pulls out a handmade ring that says her name.
Jimin:"Woah!"i said as Jin looked at Jungkook.
Jin:"YAH WHY CANT YOU BUY ME ANYTHING!!! I FEED YOU EVERYDAY I BUY EVERYONE DRINKS !!"he said as i hear a giggle leave Lia's mouth.as we all laugh.
Rm:"We have a surprise for you all Lia noona would u dance to Taehyung's song I'm sure he will cry any second"he said as she nodded and the music starts as she sing to his song and dance.

They all clap out loud and sing the Song with her as the color of their lightsticks turn blue as a wave hits.
(after the concert we were all at our hotel rooms.)Jimin went to go get snacks for us all as it was just me and hobi as I yawn as Hobi comes near me and he grabs my wrist and brings me to the bathroom and closes the door as he locks the bathroom door as he buries his head in my neck As i feel his hot breath as i push him back.
Hoseok:"Lia im sorry but its just my desire for you!"he shouted as i slap him wanting to open the door as he pushes me against the wall and he kisses my lips as i push him back as he kisses my neck roughly As i moan as he leaves a hicky on my neck as i scream..
[Jin's POV]As i make my way to my room i hear a scream as i run in Lia Jimin and hobi's hotel room as i hear a scream from the bathroom as i try to break the bathroom door but jungkook walks in and breaks it me and jungkook see Hobi Forcing a kiss on lia as I grab Lia and jungkook punches Hobi as I run lia to the bed and sit her on the bed as i wait for Jimin to return which he does he looks at lia crying as he runs and hugs lia looking at the fresh hicky on her neck as he looks at me and the rest of the members who were in their room as he looks at hobi and he grabs Hobi by the shirt and starts punching him as Lia said in a cold tone.
Lia:"THATS ENOUGH!!! jimin i And hobi I HAVE HAD ENOUGH WITH YOUR SHIT!!i will be staying with Jungkook Don't Come to me NOR jungkook i...i...I HATE YOU ALL!!!"she said a sour eyes widen as jungkook hugs her as he takes her to his room and he slams the door locking it.
[Jungkook's POV]as i lay Lia on my bed i watch over her carefully.
Lia:"Jungkook....."she said as i hum in response."Why is life a living hell...why can't hobi have someone else to love....?"she said as i shrug my shoulders as i walk to the bathroom and close the door as i start to take a shower....(???'s POV)
????:"sorry...lia but its an order from boss..."i aimt my sniper at her chest and pull the trigger as it was a silent shoot going through the window breaking it and the bullet goes into her chest as i run away.
(Lia's POV) i get shot and scream as loud as i could in pain as the door to jungkook's door breaks down as the members run in and so does my eomma and appa run in as they run to me seeing me shot blood went everywhere as jungkook gets out if the shower and puts his clothes on and runs out if his bathroom to me as i was loosing alot of blood as jimin holds me close as a paramedic runs in and Starts to treat the wound on my Chest as i pass out(next morning as i was sleeping i wake up a bit groaning as i see everyone was asleep some where on the floor with blankets and pillows and some where on the bed as i move a bit and sit up.

"What...are you all...doing...?"i said as they all wake up and run towards ms sitting on the bed.
Y/N:"Jeezus Lia you had me worried...."
Taehyung:"Are you ok?!"
Hoseok:"we almost took you to a hospital..."
I look the other way not facing hobi but facing Jimin who is laying next to me giving me eye contacy.
Jimin:"we thought you died...."he said as i lay on his shoulder and cry on it as he hugs me.
Lia:"I..saw someone on a roof..I couldn't get enough details but they had brown hair.."i said as i yawn a bit wanting to sleep but my stomach growls. As we all laugh as they get food and we all start to eat as i yawn more and I look at hobi as i get up and start to dance even tho i was not in good condition.

He claps as i bow as they all clap as i leave my hotel room wanting to be alonr as i run to the end floor and run out of the hotel as i get picked up by a limo as the limo takes me where i wanted to go as i see someone in all black as i run and grab their hand running fastly out of town to a ware house as they look at me.
???":The hell!!!!!"they shouted as i take their mask off as my eyes widen.
Lia:"Jennie?!?"i shouted as she looks at me shocked looking at the wound in my chest.
Jennie:"I thought you died...."she said as i nod grabbing an old pillow as i have a pistol in my hand as i had black gloves on to hide proof as i Knock Jennie out putting the pillow ontop of her face as i shoot as it makes 1 tiny sound but not loud as i give her a mad look as she didn't die she was quick enough to not get shot as she had the gun in her hand as she was pointing it at my back.
Jennie:"Such a shame...that i can't make u insane yet....."she said as i move quickly and run tackling her and I grab a knife and stab her in the stomach as i stab her a bunch of times laughing insanely as i pass out.