Ep 5

[next morning Lia's POV]i wake up and get dressed as i head downstairs as they all look at me.

Lia:"what?"i said confusingly as Jennie lisa Jisoo and rosé stare at me with the lmao face i know what that means"WHAT IS IT U PEOPLE WHU GONNA DIE IN THE FUTURE!!"i said screaming as Jisoo says something

Jisoo:"unnie You have three hicky's on you're neck they look like fresh ones aswell".
lisa:"SPILL THE TEA SIS WHO CLAIMED YOU AS THERE PROPERTY!!!?!"
Taehyung:"what the hell is going on CHILDREN WOULD YALL KEEP IT DOWN PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS FUSSING ABOUT!?!?"my appa came yelling as i was more scared to say anything.
Jimin:he walks downstairs"yall shut up..i was trying to enjoin my best dream with the girl of my damn life and ya'll trying to ruin it!!!"He said angrily and he looks at me when he said that and then he noticed hicky's on my neck and he runs straight to me Oushing everyone away."WHO CLAIMED YOU IM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN CLAIM U YOUR MY PROPERTY!?!?"when he said that out loud everyone was there except suga as i was so embarrassed that I couldn't even talk right.
Y/N:"YALL STOP STARING YOU MAKING MY BABY SHY AND EMBARRASSED !!!"she said and everyone looked the other way except hobi and Jimin they were giving Death glances a eachother i tell them both to go to their rooms until something unexpected happened as my face was 1 cm from jungkook's our nose were touching as you can feel his hot breath on your lips.
J-hope and Jimin noticed it as j-hope dragged me away and jimin dragged Jungkook away.
Likook:"what the hell just happened?"you both were confused as J-hope was holding you as he had his hands around your waist giving you a back hug making Jimin jealous as i walk to jungkook to apologize jimin pushes me by his shoulder as my head hits the Fridge.
Jungkook:"LIA!!!"he yelled as everyone came down j-hope:"What are you gonna do now prince are you gonna loose you're queen or .."hobi smirked"would you rather let me seduce Her in front of you?"he said as Jimin's jealousy got worse and worse.

Lia:"PARK JIMIN!!!!"i screamed his named its the first time i screamed his first and last name.his eyes meet with mine I could see his jealousy."Take me to our room!!"i said in a cold tone which made everyone have bad vibes as Jimin picks me up and carrys me to his room and he locks the door. He puts me on the bed. "Today is my birthday jimin~ "i said as his eyes widen.
Jimin:"So you're gonna be 17?"he said as i nod.
Lia:"Jimin i want you so bad..."i licked my lower lip and i bit my lower lip while looking at jimin's lips.
Jimin:"Come and get me baby girl...im all yours..."he said as i stare deeply in his eyes.
Lia:"You're making me crazy for you I can't control myself when i see you...."
Jimin:"Well i go crazy for you much more than before...."he said as he licks his lips  seductively as i pull him on the bed with me as i start to kiss his neck sucking leaving hickys and i move my lips to his lips as his tongue exploring my mouth as my tongue fights with his as his hand moves down to my thigh as He starts to take off my shorts as he takes off my Shirt aswell as he takes off my bra and panties as he starts to kiss the middle of my chest as i moan he smirks and keeps kissing me he takes of all his clothes and puts protection on as he shoves his member inside me making me moan super loud.
[J-Hopes POV]i still hear moans coming from Jimin's room as i knock super hard trying to keep it down as i hear more moans.
J-hope:"THATS IT YOONGI AH!!".
Suga:"what?!"he said coldy as he opens the door with a simple key."now shut up oh and btw don't enter that room if i were you lia and  jimin are doing something private unless u want to die..."he said coldy more as more moans from the room as J-hope barges in as jimin covers me in the blankets quickly as he puts his clothes on quickly.