C2 •i hate u•

But it's really out of my control
The way you feel is not my problem
I don't wanna see you go
But I don't have time to solve this
And you don't have the right
After all you put me through
I'm starting to realize

>•<

CALIDA
I had to admit, Da Trap was really poppin' and the vibe was on a hunnid tonight. Drinks were pouring up, people was on the dance floor, niggas grindin' they dicks and bitches twerkin' they asses like the hoes they were. Upon my entrance to the club, a couple niggas attempted to get my attention and tried to holla at me, but I wasn't givin' them the time of day nor a single glance. I mean, they were cute and all, just not my cup of tea of men. Passion and I was sitting in our booth right now, sippin on a glass of green apple Crown Royal straight. I examine the atmosphere, bobbing my head to the beat of "Moves" by Big Sean.

"You feelin' the vibe, Cali?" I hear Passion yell over the loud, booming music.

"Hell yeah, bitch! It's chill as fuck. I can dig." I tell her, sipping on my drink again.

"I told yo' ass so. Ya know I wouldn't have ya goin' to some bum ass club."

I laugh, shaking my head. "Yeah, you right. I'm just tryin' to get a lil' buzzed so I can really get in my zone."

Her brows rose and she says, "Oh, you tryin' to throw dat ass on somebody, eh?"

"Maybe," I smirk, "it have some cute niggas in here so, maybe they can get a small taste of Calida Ari."

"Please do, bitch. Get dat lil' pussy tamed!" She cracks up and I join her.

I honestly could not stand Passion ass at all. This is what I go through on a day to day basis. The shit she be sayin' will have you looking all flabbergasted and shit. But, what person doesn't have that one friend with no filter?

"Bitch, I really hate you." I smirk at her, giving her a sideway glance.

"You know you love me, hoe."

"I do. I really do."

It grew quiet amongst us both and we just swayed our bodies to the rest that was left of Big Sean's song then it changed to "Neighbors" by J. Cole, one of my favorite songs, giving the club a more chilled and laidback atmosphere for now. I was really feeling myself, especially with this Crown Royal I was sipping on back to back to back like it was Koolaid. That mothafucka was hittin' and I could slowly feel myself getting to my destination of being buzzed.

Hell, maybe even drunk because I was most definitely almost done with the cup I had and I was goin' to get a round two. I was no alcoholic, but a bad bitch always had to have a lil' something to sip, ya know. As Passion and I are enjoying ourselves, I see Ta'Keya and three other girls walking up the steps where our booth was located. She looked at me and I raised a brow, ready for her ass to say something outta line.

She stopped at our booth, a smile on her face and spoke, "Hey, Passion," Passion gives her a head nod then she turns to me and says, "Calida, you look good, sis. Lovin' the dress."

She seriously friendly boppin' with me right now? Calling me 'sis'?

"Hoe, don't compliment me now when you didn't at the nail salon or ever in life. Keep that same fuckin' energy you had hours and years ago." I tell her with a mug on my face.

One thing about me, I don't friendly bop with bitches and hoes and I want the same granted for me. That's that fake shit and I don't rock like that. If we was never cool before don't think we are about to be now. Shit is dead.