C8 •the best life•

So how does it sound
Us on the ground
Giving you my love?
There's no place quite like here
There's no better time than now

MICHAEL
Since the release of This Is America, I haven't checked Youtube due to the fact Calida and I have had such an amazing day and night yesterday and everything was a blur after that, but the video had gone viral reaching a little over a million views in one whole day. It was crazy that I had to wake up with over fifty missed calls, ninety messages and a few tags on Instagram and Twitter. My phone was blown the fuck up, but although I made a couple calls back and responded to some messages, I wanted to spend the rest of my time with my girl.

It was a Sunday afternoon and today was Calida's and I last day here in Atlanta before we leave out tomorrow morning and get back to boring ass Gary. If we could, we'd stay here for the rest of week, but she had her career at home and I had mine and I didn't want to be that type of man to keep her from making her bread. Really and truly, we had plenty of time to plan out of town trips together, especially now that our relationship is official. Looking back at everything from last week when I FaceTime'd her on her break, I'm happy as hell that I invited her to come with me. I honestly couldn't say that yesterday was expected 'cause it wasn't. We've been keepin' that friendship thing going on for a couple of months and now, it paid off. I gave her time, we took things slow and now we're here. She is all mine and I am all hers.

Placing my phone back onto its charger, I began to make my way out of my room and descend the stairs, smelling the aroma of breakfast. Yes, it was twelve-twenty-one right now, but all morning, I couldn't help but to get some more of what my girl had. I don't know what it was about Calida, but her shit is the truth. The way it tastes, the way it feels. Hell, even the way it looks. A nigga like me is man enough to admit that he's sprung and I was. There was no denying that fact. Already.

As I'm walking into the kitchen, I stop dead in my tracks. There she stood in front of the stove, working her wrist with the spatula, barely any clothes on but just a black g-string and matching black bra. Her hair, she wore in a messy bun, which is the very first time I've ever seen her without her hair down. My eyes had to look her over just one good time and subconsciously I bite down on my bottom lip, ready to just tell her to fuck the breakfast and bend over, but she seemed really into what she was making and I knew she wanted at least a break from all the love making we've been doing nonstop. Let's just say, I put in overtime and someone tapped out and became sore. I crept up behind her, snaking my arms around her waist and placed feathery kisses onto the side of her neck, making her jump slightly from my touch.

"Michael, make me beat yo' ass on this glorious afternoon. The fuck is wrong with you, creepin' on me like that?" She says, leaning over slightly to turn off the stove and set the skillet, that I now know she was making two omelettes on, to the side to cool off, "you could have gotten burned."

I throw my head back and laugh 'cause I know how serious she is being. I had calmed down from my laughter and she then turned around in my arms to face me and she looked radiant. She was glowing immensely. She was stunning as hell.

Damn.

"My bad, mami. Good afternoon though." I grinned hard, pecking her sweetly on the lips.

"Mmm," she hummed against my lips before pulling away, "afternoon. As you can see, I made us some breakfast. Somethin' light though."

"I see. But the breakfast ain't what catching my eye at all right now." I tell her, eyeing her up and down and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Nasty! Nigga, you tapped this ass six times in a row from last night 'til this mornin'. I'm sore as fuck and you still tryin' to get some more?"

"Baby, I can't help it if you got some good pussy," I admit the truth to her with a smile, "but nah, I'm just admiring how gorgeous you look right now. That's all. You got ya hair all tied up, which is new as hell for me. You got on just a bra and a thong with dat ass looking extra nice." My hands slid down towards her asscheeks and giving them a firm squeeze followed with a smack each. They weren't big enough to grasp handfuls.