blue butterfly

alright i have finally updated

exams finished a week ago, i've started receiving marks and i am nOt happy

eh, that's what i get for procrastinating and being dumb woohoo

so i just wrote this, literally just came off my mind so uh... yeah

hope you like it!

word count: 965

vote➳comment➳share

warning: this might get sad

✮✮✮✮✮

the girl stood in a dress, the midnight fabric fluttering around her legs, the soft cloth soothingly stroking her creamy skin as the chill of the wind caused a shiver to run up her spine. 

tears were in her eyes, not the happy ones you get when you see someone after a long time interval; not the pained ones that form when you hit your hip hard against the kitchen counter; and definitely not the proud tears that run down your cheeks when a person close to you achieves something they wanted for a long, long time. 

no, these were tears of sorrow. 

intense, painful sadness that embedded deep in the girl's heart, carved itself in the walls of her atria, lodging itself there, the feeling of agony prolonging, as if it were permanent. 

then the dam broke. 

crystal tears that caught the light of the sun, glinting like a gem against her porcelain skin, rolled down her soft cheeks, paving tracks for the oncoming salty beads of Adam's Ale. 

her cardiac organ constricted sharply, as her heaving sobs and shaking hiccups prevented her body the amount of oxygen vital for respiration. 

rubbing her hand against her chest to ease the pain, the girl felt a hand yank on her skirt, gently, but firmly. 

frantically wiping away the fat tears that were born due to raw emotion, the blonde sank down on her knees, her full height being reduced to what of a six year-old. 

striking cerulean eyes stared back at her, the person then questioning the 29 year-old woman.

"mama, why are you crying?"

the little voice that emitted from the girl almost made the blonde woman shed a tear. 

"i miss him, love" said 'mama'.

the little azure eyed, brown maned, tooth-gapped six year-old in front of the blonde woman smiled, a little sadness seeping through the smile that was shown. 

"i miss him too, mama. i'm sure he misses us too"

of course, her daughter was the smartest six year-old she'd ever known. 

all around them, there were people, all dressed in black, their eyes teary, each of them holding onto a loved one. much like the blonde herself.

that was how it was, she knew, for she was at a graveyard, the headstones standing pearly white, weathered from sun and rain, hail and snow, a contrast to the viridian grass.