the painting

this picture makes me so soft- oh my gosh

i am so sorry about this, i don't even know what the hell this is. it's everywhere, and this piece is just trash. i felt like writing and i wrote this and its just- i have no words for this. 
none. 

we are finALLY getting some dorbyn!
that's the one good thing about this i guess lol

i love dorbyn with my whole heart. this ship is just so pure and if anyone disagrees with me -so help me god- i will fIGHT you. jk, i love you all!!

word count: 1102

vote➳comment➳share

✮✮✮✮✮

chartreuse tinted oils glided on top of the pure white canvas, verdigris lines forming grass, lavender dots blooming as flowers, and titanium white spiraled into fluffy clouds, the image in daniel's mind becoming a reality right before him. 

a small smile lay across his cheeks, evidently happy that yet another painting has been successfully finished. 

the boy then moved the canvas to a place where the painting can dry with no disturbance, the sun-filled room of his that held more paintings. 

he then walked out of the studio, heading straight to the sink to wash off any paint that stuck to his skin. 

ten minutes of washing later, he waltzed into the shop, bestowing a humble smile towards the owner of the art shop, mrs. reed, and perched himself at one of the few chairs that were scattered around the shop. 

he let his eyes wander around the busy, bustling street in front of him. people were rushing here and there, boot clad feet hurriedly scurrying to the other side of the road, to the subway station a few blocks from the shop, or one of the many skyscrapers that stood tall.

blazers in hand, briefcases swinging about, businessmen and women strode past, sparing not even a glance at the aesthetic little shop, with art displayed at the display window. 

daniel sipped his coffee, his tired eyes becoming wider after each sip of the bitter liquid. he needed it, badly, he couldn't sleep at all nowadays, waking up to nightmares and cold sweats, then hurrying to the shop each morning.

he just completely zoned out, buried deep in his thoughts. 

even the soft tinkling of the bell hung up by the door did not faze him. it was usually the highlight of his day, watching people walk through the door, admiring the art propped up, letting their hands wander about the paintbrushes as their eyes admired the shades of colors. 

a blonde had entered the shop. 

he had walked past, going straight forward until he stopped, his eyes widening at the beautiful painting of the solar system propped up at the display window. it was stunningly accurate, the bright rays of the sun creating a light on the surface of the planets, the midnight base color of the painting dotted with stars, that seemed to shine even in broad daylight. 

he had wanted to step closer to take a good look at the masterpiece. 

a few steps forward, and he was not only able to see the painting, but the face of a beautiful boy, with the most oceanic eyes.