the love stays

🌻my dorbyn heart🌻

I LOVE DORBYN OKAY DON'T ATTACK ME 
DORBYN IS #OTP 

i'm supposed to be sleeping, i WAS sleeping actually. 

then i woke up at 12:30  a.m. and had an idea and i was like-imma write this down. 

it's like 1:53  a.m. now so i'm going to keep my books into my bookbag, then go to sleep!
GOODNIGHT MY LOVES

so here ya gooo my babiess

word count: 942

vote➳comment➳share

warning: mpreg, it might get sad

✮✮✮✮✮

he had no family, no friends, no love and no children. 

he was an old fifty year old who sat in his armchair in the living room, drinking cups of coffee, and just living on the heaps of medicine that the doctor had prescribed for him. 

he was only fifty, but he was sick. 

sick of the world.
sick of life, and
sick of himself. 

daniel lamented that he was a failure. 

his parents had kicked him out the moment he turned eighteen, all because he was gay. 
he loved his mother so much, so so much, but since that incident, he's never heard the voices of his family members. 

his friends, to simply put it, had no more time for him. 
they had spouses to take care of, children to raise, money to make, family vacations to plan, house renovations to fund; so many things that the man sat in the armchair had failed to hold on to. 
the band had broken up, they had moved onto solo careers. this man, started his own record label. 

he was busy, of course he had no time to see his friends; likewise for his friends as well.

he had no love. 
he did, once. 

and that love was- blissful. 
one might even call it beautiful. 

it was a golden period in his life. 

the hardships he faced since he was eighteen disappeared. the pain he felt by not seeing his family members anymore left. the dark thoughts shrouding his brain just went missing. 

corbyn had accomplished to do that. 
the faux blonde had given him so much love in the short period of time they were together. 
he felt liberated when he spent time with corbyn. 

after two years of dating, the two got married in the audience of the setting sun on a beach in miami. the palm trees had rustled their congratulations, followed by the hoots and hollers by corbyn's family and their friends. 

of course, the brunette's family had been a no-show. which did hurt him like a stab to the heart, but he learnt to ignore the tiny stab of pain that showed up from time to time. 

they had been in love. 
madly. 

corbyn had gotten pregnant with their first child. to say the least, they were ecstatic. 

though fully knowing the complications that came with male pregnancy, they could not contain their excitement. 

six months in, and they had lost their unborn child. 

their shoulders shook as they sobbed for the baby they would never get to hold, but daniel tried to seem strong for corbyn, because at first sight, you would say corbyn was doing much worse compared to daniel. 

corbyn thought he had failed daniel. 
they couldn't go two weeks without arguments resonating throughout the house.

daniel would ask corbyn the reason to why he was so distant. corbyn would disregard the question, quickly flaring up the brunette's temper. 
then corbyn would yell at him. 

this went on for a few months until corbyn had filed for a divorce. 
daniel had come home after work to find a puffy-eyed corbyn at the kitchen counter, papers in front of him. 
corbyn had handed him the papers and, without a word, turned on his heel and walked up to his room. 

no matter how much they argued, daniel's love for corbyn ran deep. 

knowing corbyn was exhausted with him and his antics, he did the one thing the blonde wanted most at that time. 
no matter how much he loved him, the brunette still signed the documents, leaving them on the counter before leaving for work the next day. 

before he left home that day, daniel had opened the door to where corbyn lay asleep, a smile adorning his face when he saw the faint little smile corbyn always wore when he was sleeping peacefully. 

he leaned down to him, by his bedside, placing a tender kiss to his forehead, running his hands through the tuft of soft blonde hair on corbyn's head. 

"i love you", were the last words that daniel spoke to him. 

corbyn had found love again. 
he got married once again, happily raising his children. 

daniel stayed locked up on holidays. 
when people would be out partying, he would stay in and flick through photo albums that held millions of memories. 
either that, or he'd be spending time with his sister, the only family member of his that still loved him as he was, and her son jason, who was also his godson. 

anna had witnessed the bright spark in daniel's eyes when he had held jason for the first time at the hospital. a tear had fallen down his cheeks. 
she knew he was thinking about the baby he never got to raise, the spouse he never got to love and the life he never had a chance to live. 

so, she gave daniel a shot at being a dad. she made him godfather of her first son.
and it was safe to say, jason was a softie, much like his uncle. he had a heart of gold, and gave off a warm and caring aura. 

daniel was somewhat happy, but he just couldn't manage to move on. 
so he stuck with his current state. 

he stayed single all his life, and he spent his days just flicking through the photo albums in their house, fulfilling all the projects that he and corbyn had talked about when they had gotten married and had those sweet talks into the night. 

but no matter how much he tried, a broken heart just cannot be mended. 

and so he stayed. 

in their once house of memories, his blue eyes staring at the blank wall,  his heart beating wildly beneath his ribcage, reliving old memories.

until his heart just didn't beat anymore. 

✮✮✮✮✮

🌻part 2 coming soon!!🌻

fRiSkEyDiSkEy