| 1 |

How i picture Adria and a Totally random song ^ 

'YOU ARE NOT A BAD PERSON FOR THE WAYS YOU TRIED TO KILL YOUR SADNESS.'

CHAPTER 1

I walked quietly down the narrow streets, its familiarity and inhumane smell attacking my senses. I darted through the dirty lane, one after another, euphoria flowing through my veins.

Its been long. Too long.

The only evidence of a sound was the wind when I leapt from one top of a house to another. House was not the word to describe the small area around me. The straws holding the houses was enough of a proof.

The dark and cold nights always seemed to welcome me with open arms.

After a while of shuffling my feet on the dust and sand, I shifted, unable to take the wait. My eyes flashed upwards and I let out a petrifying howl, marking the night as mine.

Soon afterwards I heard the distinct sound of shutters rushing down and the noise of locks around me.

Beyond enraptured, inwardly I dissolved into malevolence laughter. Satisfied, my hind legs carried me forward, my glossy black fur like a halo in the middle of the night past the cool air.

I reached the door of the house I grew accustomed to. I barged in without a thought, the doors hitting the wall, producing an empty echo.

'I'm back.' I sang gliding towards the Alpha who sat in the middle of the spacious room, a frown decorating his ageing face.

He merely raised an eyebrow and I pouted in wonder. 'Please tell me you've got something planned for me or else...' I halted furrowing my eyebrows when he raised his hand, motioning me to keep silent.

His black eyes held a glint of a darker, something cynical and it mirrored mine. 'Have you heard the recent news?'

So it wasn't a rumour. ' Of course. Do u want me to catfish information regarding it?' I leaned forward, in anticipation and glee.

'No.' I immediately sulked. 'No, that's not what I need you for. I need you to bring him back.'

My lips lifted into a small smirk and I straightened my back. 'That boy is really troublesome isn't he Alpha?'

'He is. And that's why I picked you to straighten that idiot out. After all, I didn't raise you to become the best fighter this pack's ever had for nothing.' He laughed darkly and iniquitously, proud.

My smirk widened and I spun on my heels, today's goal imprinting itself in my mind permanently.

'Be careful.' These were the last words I heard from him that night and I grinned largely in amusement. When was I not?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tears were running through my face and I whimpered intentionally.

'Please spare me! I'll do anything.' I pleaded, my high pitched voice attracting annoying gazes towards me.

'Shut the fuck up!' A booming voice rose up among the raiders.

I was so close to breaking my façade and I covered my eyes with my palms, hiding my furious eyes and released a fake sob.

From the corner of my eyes, I looked at the sight of the stash of food in the blue tent, half of it hidden from view.

The alpha had trained me for these circumstances, however, I couldn't take the starving anymore after 2 days of a journey on my horse. I was thirsty. When I was young, one of my first tests was this. I was held captive and starved for a week straight.

Irresponsible of me not to carry food however I found it a nuisance throughout the journey. I found it convenient haggling the necessary food through other means.

On my way to my destination, I discreetly noticed a group of numerous raiders riding through the barren desert.

That's when a plan formed itself in my mind.

A rough hand ran through my hair, combing it one side of my shoulder. I shivered in disgust and snapped my eyes to the man who was sneering at me with a half crooked smile. 

'Arent you a pretty little thing?'

Aren't you an ugly little bitch?

I cowered away, continuing with my pitiful act. Just a little longer.

He, unfortunately, attempted to run his finger through my face, that's when I broke and I unleashed a growl. All heads whipped towards me.

'Don't you dare touch me.' I roared. His eyes widened when I whipped my sword out from my back where it was covered by my cape, my eyes flashing a crimson red.

Terrified screams were heard all around me as I ran my sharp sword through his navel, silencing his shriek midway.

I heard the patter of feet running towards me. They wanted to seek the revenge of their fellow mate.

I flipped through the air landing a few feet from where I currently standing on and brought my sword down on the human closest to me bluntly. My long hair whipped around in the sultry air.

I kicked the man rushing towards me with a small blade in his hand and he landed on the boulder, coughing blood out.

I growled and twisted the neck of the human who aimed to stab me from behind, without batting an eyelash. I walked over him, my eyes revealing the rage. It was licking my insides with fire.

One of the men made an effort of straggling away but I never spared anyone. I shifted midair and landed on him precisely. I tore his jugular vein apart with my unusually razor-sharp jaw. The last searing screech swept across the sky before it was quiet.

I shifted back, putting my black tank top and jeans on and wiped the metallic taste of the blood from my mouth before covering it with my half mask.

I tied the black piece of cloth lying on the sandy surface of the ground around me and my now grey eyes locked onto the tent.

I rinsed my mouth and the sword which was now slicked with blood with the fresh water and decided it was time to move. I gathered the weapons around which consisted of arrows, blades and guns. I took a careful look at the nicely crafted gun and threw it away. I worked best with swords.

I packed away the food and the remaining water, intending to eat later. I had a suspicion this scene wouldn't go unnoticed by many.

I whistled loudly and heard the soft and well-known sound of hooves hitting the sand. It wasn't long before my black nightmare stood in front of me, pleased to be in front of me. I patted its head in affection and accumulated some water and grass from the stack of food for her to devour.

It was abnormal and surprising to the wolves from other packs who's residence wasn't known to be in a dry desert who found out that we had a close relationship to horses. The horse nevertheless seemed to be the only real-valued thing in my life. I had been gifted my nightmare when I won my first all pack competition.

I settled on the back on my horse and slung the bag full of requirements behind me. I whistled again slightly to motion for it to start treading ahead.