I 4 I

Truth be told, this chapter had been written down since august . I couldn't have it in to complete it for personal reasons (sad right?) until one day my damn wifi went out (technical problems) so I was super bored and just gained the determination to complete this chapter. Can I get an applause? Not. 

And thank you so much for the 75 views! Please let me know if you dislike some aspects of the story so I can get that evaluated. Thanks again.

CHAPTER 4

The Beta looked thoroughly puzzled as he exchanged quick glances between me and Bryan.

A sheet of silence was wrapped around us with me staring into the Alpha's eyes and the latter. His eyes were challenging me to utter one more word or the next second I'd be buried deep in the ground. Well, that was my assumption anyway.

'So alpha would you like me to prepare her execution?' A loud obnoxious voice broke out. I snapped my eyes to the Beta and for a second, just for a second, he seemed as if he was about to flinch.

A fiendish laugh escaped me as I sat down once again on the numbing floor. 'Damn Bryan, did you pick these dullards while you were blindfolded?'

Kayden looked over at me in disbelief. His face spelled out hypocrite and I could care less.

I licked my lips before bursting into laughter once more.

I glanced up at Bryan and I saw a hint of red coating his cheeks. 'You blush too?' I questioned idly spreading my legs in front of me to ease the discomfort.

'Take her to the chambers. Clearly she has a disease and it could be contagious...' He ordered, completely ignoring my previous words.

'The deal.' I stood up and barked out unpleasantly as the Beta tied my hands with a silver rope roughly. It itched and cut badly into my skin, a slip of blood lining my wrists. I kept my eyes targeted on Bryan who looked frustrated.

'Let this guy go as well.' He gritted harshly sending a warning glance at me before leaving in anger.

The Beta looked at Kayden in uncertainty and indecision. However, Kayden's expression mirrored the face of trepidation.

'What about you?' Kayden shouted out loud in hesitancy as he was being dragged by two bulky guards who had recently entered by the Beta's command. I merely sent him a look that pronounced 'shut up and be thankful to me for saving your sorry ass once again.'

However, at that exact moment, the Alpha re-entered the area with a more than furious expression plastered on his ethereal face. My eyes flickered in mild interest as it took in an additional increase of a guard behind Bryan.

'Are you sure James?' The Alpha questioned darkly, his question directed towards the newly arrived guard who looked determined and panic-stricken.

'Positive Alpha.'

Bryan's eyes locked on mine and I could see the fires of fume burning in it. 'Are you responsible for the countless murder of innocent humans' a little north up from this pack?'

I resisted the urge to smile immorally. 'I am,' I nodded solemnly. I could feel Kayden's eyes drilling into the side of my head in an accusing manner. 'But they were only 5 as far as I could remember, and they were extremely ill-mannered so I took it upon me t-.'

'Shut the fuck up!' Brian all of a sudden shouted, his voice bouncing off the silent musky walls. 'Do you know how much trouble you have caused us? How will we explain those murders to the damn council? Nobody will believe it when we claim that in fact, you did it. A weak-willed wolf in front of other eyes against armed trained men. And not to mention the fact that you bloodied your hands in our territory!'