!

I honestly feel ecstatic that you decided to give this book a try. Hope you won't feel disappointed. Also please kindly note not much is revealed in the starting chapters because I want to keep the suspense factor rising slowly from the starting point to the climax and furthermore. You'll see why later on in the story.

Constructive criticism is very much appreciated. Thank you.

*********************************************************************

She was his darkness; his killing machine.He was her light; her saviour.

____________

'Stop!' The words rushed out of the boy's mouth in a rush but were unheard by the sudden assail of the breeze. It was too late.

His eyes widened noticeably in trepidation as the girl was tossed backwards with a pressure too much to conjure and her back met the bark of a nearly deposed tree. An agonizing and astonishing shriek released through her pale lips but it was overtaken by the wind that was possibly much more impregnable.

The sand flew upward in the shape of a tornado and hurled itself around their weak figures. Through the dark haze, another figure seemed to be visible as he/she pushed out itself out from the mass of dirt it was encased and trapped in.

The form rose up, his figure more translucent in the girl's eyes. She cowered from the man as he grew larger until fully exposed. He moved forward steadily, the wind and sky in his compliance. It seemed to make way for him as if he were controlling it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He stared at me in what could only be described as pure adoration, his pale blue eyes flitting slowly through my delicate features in awe. 

'I missed you. You know that right?' He questioned softly caressing my cheek, words so humble compared to his usual hard rock exterior. 

'I-'

'Shh. We'll take revenge from the soulless being who sought to end this. You've been hidden from me for far too long. And I make an oath to murder the one who dared to separate my heart and the love of my life from me. I promise on my life .' 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Warning; The main plot has a dark theme and there might be a few curse words thrown in here)