Chapter 7: Team

Alexandra's pov:

Well, After a Couple days, I was Put back In School. I smiled, Throwing on a Black Dress, Some Matte Red Lipstick, A Nose piercing, Some black and White Boot Converse, a spiked black bracelet, some earrings, and a cross necklace.

She made a black Skate board, Riding it to school

She made a black Skate board, Riding it to school. The converse were so she could ride her skate board to school, She was Gonna Make different Shoes for the school day. When she got to the school, Her Converse were changed into Black, Laced up Heel boots.

A smirk was Playing On her Lips, She straightened her dress, And walked into the School

A smirk was Playing On her Lips, She straightened her dress, And walked into the School. The first person who She saw Was Jade, She had her back turned, So, Alex Sliently Made her Way towards Her, Tapping her shoulder.

"Ok, Listen, You should already know, Its the Middle of Senior year, I told you All to leave me the hell alone, I dont talk to anyone." Jade said, Turning around, And When she did, She screamed.

"OMG WHAT THE HELL! ALEX!" She screamed, Hugging Alex, Tears pooling down her face.

"What happened to you?!" She sniffled, wiping her face. So, I explained everything, From beginning to end.

"When i fimd that doctor Guy ima kick his ass! Its been 3 years alex! Your practically a werewolf because of him!" She growled.

"Im fine, I promise, I'm back, And thats all that matters, Right?" I smiled.

"Right." She smiled, Linking arms with me, Dragging me to class.

"Everyone, Welcome Back Miss Watts, She has Finally returned after 3 years!" Said our Teacher, Mrs. Lacy.

"Hi." I smiled, waving.

"Alright, So, Your seat will be in Group four with Addison, Billy, Freddy, and Jade." Mrs. Lacy said. I mentally groaned, Looking at Addison, She rolled her eye's at me. I walked over there, Sitting next to Billy, He shot me a Breath taking smile, Giving my lower thigh a Gentle Squeeze, Hugging me.

"So, Did you have fun with that Doctor Guy?" Sassed Addison.

"Addison, If you say anything else about her Kiddnapping, that's offensive, I will Punch you in your jaw." Growled Jade.