Chapter 14: Reunions and fights

Alex's Pov:

"This robot is huge!" I exclaimed, i was trying to hold the robot back on the side of the building, with a great amount of Ice, Wind, and Fire. Great combination Of Power, But that thing Is still Fighting. I mean Literally, We have Supergirl, The Flash, Superman, Batman, Aquaman, Me, Shazam, wonderwoman, Robin, and even Harley Quinn and the Joker fighting this thing.

"We need to get to whoever is Controlling the robot!" Harley yelled.

"I'll take it from the top!" Supergirl yelled.

"Ok, Diana! Use your whip to trip it up!" I yelled.

"I can't! This thing broke my whip!" She yelled.

Oh brother, I started to look around, Seeing a huge Ice Cicle Go through the Robots chest, I see a Female with Blonde hair, walking towards us, It appears that she had the whole ocean behind her. Litterally.

The trident she held in her hand, was Shoved on the road, In the middle, Causing the Road To crack, making the robot fall.

I walked up to the girl, tears falling down my face, It was Odette.

I hugged her tightly, and she hugged me back.

"Hi Mom." She smiled.

"Oh my god Honey..." I hugged her tightly once more.

She laughed, "Ive missed you too, Mom."

"Odette!" I heard a Male Voice, Seeing her father, He tackle hugged her, Hugging her tightly. She hugged back, Smiling.

"Now, We have a Robot to finish, Am I correct?" She giggled, Bringing the ocean waters down on the robot, Breaking it, And it exploded.

The city was safe from the water, But the robot wasnt.

Odette's pov:

"Odette!" Another male voice yelled out, I found that Robin, Just so happen to know My name.

"How does he-" I started, But Mom Cut me off with a smirk.

"You'll see." She smirked.

Robin pulled me into a Hug, Which weirded me out just a tad bit, When he realized the look of confusion on my face, He chuckled lightly, Taking off His Mask, I gasped in shock, Seeing that Robin was Damien. I pulled him into a Hug, But he Did something i thought he would never Do.

He kissed me. I now realized that i really did have a crush on Damien, and Kissed back.

"Wait...If your Robin, That means Batman Is...Bruce?" I asked.

"Yep, The One and Only." Batman Chuckled.

"Oh My God..This all makes So much Sense." I laughed.

"Wait- why are Harley Quinn and The Joker Here?" I looked at them questionably.

"Oh! We helped." They chuckled Nervously.

"Oh, Wow, Umm, Thanks." I laughed, and so did they.

"So, Care to explain About this?" Mom motioned towards my outfit, looking at me questionably.

"We should Get Home first, Everyone wanna come?" I asked. Everyone nodded there head yes, So, I changed The Guys into some Jeans and a Button down shirt, and Clark Kent hand His Glasses.

The girls were Put in dresses. My dress was Green. It had Fish Scales On it.

Moms was a Blue Short Dress, It had Ice Crystals on it

Kara's was Red.

And Diana Wore a blue and White Dress with a Jean Jacket

Once we made it to the house, We all sat down and Started to chat

"So, Me, Mom, Aunt Jade, and Darla were at a pier, and I was Leaning on some old wood, I was Looking out over the water, i saw a Blue Light. Well a few moments after, The Wood Broke, and i fell, Hitting my head On the way down, I got Knocked out. I felt a Strong Force Pull me Deeper into the ocean, and well, When i woke up, I was underwater Breathing, And well, A Woman Named Mera Was Taking Care of me, and Her daughter Mareena." I said.

"Mera And Mareena are My wife and Daughter." Author stated.

"I figured." I laughed.

"Mera had a Maid of hers Escort me back here, To Philadelphia, and well, here i am." I finished.

"Wow, We didnt think to look in Atlantis." Mom laughed.

"We were Dumb." Dad said, Chuckling.

"Its ok guys, I owe It to Mera For taking care of me." I smiled.

Mom and Dad smiled, hugging me. I hugged back, Smiling.

"So, What Now?" I asked.

"Well, Your Going back To school." Dad smirked.

"Ughhh Dadd." I groaned. Everyone laughed, Hugging me.

Today was one hella awkward day.

Hello Fellow readers! I hope your enjoying this story so far, This isnt the end of this book, But i wanted to give you a Heads up, That if you like this book, I'll be making a sequel to it, Maybe. Idk yet, But please, by all means, Vote, Comment, and Share! Byee!

~Wonderland