Chapter 10: New's

Alex's pov:

When Billy and I arrived at our house, I got dressed in a white crop top, a black Leather Skirt, and a leather jacket. I applied some fake eyelashes, some mascara, and Red Matte Lipstick. I also put on some black Spiked Ankle heeled boots.

 I also put on some black Spiked Ankle heeled boots

"Hey, Babe, You ready to go?" Billy yelled.

"Yeah, give me a minute!" I smiled, Yelling down the stairs to him.

"Alright, I'll be in the car." He chuckled, Walking out the door.

I smiled, After putting on my shoe's, i walked out the door.

"You look great, Alex." He smiled.

"Thank you, Billy. You look handsome, As Always." I smiled. He leaned over and Kissed my cheek, Pulling out of the drive way, and To Northshore Brasserie.

......

Once we got there, We were tackle hugged by Darla and Freddy, 20 Minutes in, I settled with some Iced tea, while everyone else Besides Darla, Got Red or White Wine.

"Everyone! I'd Like to announce some great News!" I said, Smiling.

Everyone's Attention was on me, I took a Breath, And then started, "....As you all know, Billy and I have been together Since 10th grade...., Well, Here recently, Billy Proposed! Billy and I are Getting married!" I smiled.

Everyone smiled, And cheered congratulating us both.

"Now, For the next announcement, Billy, I really Hope your ready for this, But
...I'm Pregnant." I smiled.

The whole Place erupted with Whistles and Claps, Billy's Face was In shock. I didn't know If it was Good or bad. His Shocked Face Turned and Looked at me, He slowly got up, and Walked to me, I was Worried now, He grabbed my face, And Kissed me. Hard.

"Baby...How far along are you?" He asked, Still shocked.

"3 months." I smiled.

"Holy shit im about to be a dad...." He whispered.

"Im about to be a dad!" He laughed, Picking me up in a hug.

Laughter was heard for the rest of that night, We talked and Laughed all Night, eventually we left, Victor Payed the Bill even after me, Billy and Freddy Protested. It was a good night.

......

*4 months later*

I found it odd that only Small Amounts of crime Have been reported. Usually Dr.Sivana would be terrorizing the city. Billy has been On high alert, Finding it suspicious. Today we found out the Gender Of the Baby. I am super excited.

"I Love you, Alex." Billy said.

"I love you too, Dork." I laughed, Kissing his Cheek.

"So, What are you wanting the Gender To be?" I asked him. I personally want a girl.

"I Kinda Want a Baby Girl. She would have your Blue eye's, My hair, and both of our looks." He fantasized.

He laughed, "of course, I'll always be there for our son."

"I was thinking, If its a Girl, Her 1st name should be Odette, you can Choose her Middle Name." I smiled.

"Odette Clover Batson." He chuckled. "I like that name."

"I do too, And If its a boy, You can choose the 1st name, I'll choose the Middle name." I said.

"Parker." He said.

"Hmmm I think I'll make his middle name Neal." I smiled.

"Where did that one come from?" He laughed.

"My grandfather, He passed away Long ago." I sighed.

He gave me a gentle squeeze, Kissing me on the cheek.

"I'm sorry baby." He said.

"Its ok." I smiled.

"Alright." He smiled. "Lets go see the gender!"

........

When we arrived to my Doctor's office, We waited For about 20 minutes, Before we got called back.

"Alright, Hello Miss Watts, Or Should I call you Mrs. Batson?" She smiled.

"Mrs. Batson is fine." I smiled.

Billy smiled at me, Kissing my cheek.

"Alright, Im gonna need you to lay down for me." She asked.

"Alright." I said, Doing as told.

When i layed down, She Put some stuff on my stomach, and Smiled, Looking at the screen.

"Congrats, Its a baby Girl!" The doctor smiled.

"That's amazing!" I said. Billy gave me a huge smile, kissing me.

........

"My Odette...I wouldnt change that name for the world.." Billy smiled, Kissing the top of my stomach.

I giggled, Petting Billy's head.

"What?" He laughed, Kissing me.

"Nothing, Your Just To cute, Your Talking to our child Through my Stomach." I laughed. Everyone was told about the gender, they excitedly congratulated us.

"At least you think its cute."