Chapter 11: Born and raised

Alex's pov:

It was about one in the morning, And 9 months have passed since you found out about your baby. Billy and I were sound asleep, Until a Jolt of pain was in my lower pelvic area, And a Dripping wet Substance was On the bed.

"Billy!" I yelled out, Crying in pain.

He jolted up, Checking me over. "Whats going on babe?" He yawned.

"My water broke!" I yelled in pain.

His eye's widened, He grabbed everything and helped me in the car, Rushing Me to the hospital. He called Freddy, and Jade, Rosa, Victor, and everyone else.

"Alright honey, Only One More Push." The doctor said gently.

I pushed as hard as I could, Tears Falling from my eyes, Billy holding my hand and Kissing my forehead.

A shreaking cry was heard, And I leaned my head back, My head was Pounding.

"Congratulations, Its a Baby Girl." The doctor Smiled.

They Wrapped her In a Small Blue, White and Red blanket, Letting me hold her. When i saw her, happy Tears formed in my eyes, She was so beautiful..

After a few moments, I let Billy Hold her, Giving The Doctor Her Full Name

Odette Clover Batson

*6 years later*

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up! wake up! Santa brought the presents!" A tiny voice squealed, Waking me and Billy Up. Our beautiful baby girl Had Just turned 6 last month, How time flies by.

"Odette Honey its to early!!!" Billy joked.

"Nuh uh!" She giggled. Billy sat up and Started tickling her, and she was a laughing Mess. My beautiful baby girl was so beautiful. She had Long Brown Hair, and Blue eye's.

But, Despite her looks, She would seem to be a Girly girl

But, Despite her looks, She would seem to be a Girly girl. Think again. That girl Is a Tomboy sent from the heavens. We all got up, and headed into the living room, a very excited Odette Dragging Us to the Living room.