"We're Not Alone..."

3rd POV

As Anatoli and Boris were walking through the forest they hear growling and see Beowolves running at them... Boris and Anatoli brought out thier weapons.

Boris: *Loads Ak74* Okay Davai let's do this...

Both Boris and Anatoli loads their Ak's and started to open fire...

Boris Plov-pov
-----------------------------------------------------------

(A/N):I know what you are going to say, I'm feeling hungry and I really want to cook this...
--------------------------------------------------------

As me and Anatoli were shooting these mutant hounds and then we see they turned into dust blin.

Boris: Man I thought these rubber bullets weren't going to do anything...

All the sudden we see our tanks (except for Anatoli's Zis-12, the crazy urod).

Boris:Hey cousin why is our tanks here?

Anatoli justs shrugs...

Boris: Well this can't be good...

As we get into our tanks we drive into the zone prepared to take these mutant "grimm" down...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ivan's POV

I landed on my feet and hit hurt a lot and but luckily I had my vodka with me, so I took a swig and then saw Sergei hit alot of trees and landed upside down on his head groaning...

Sergei: Blyaaaat that hurt...

Ivan: Boris was right you need more Cheburek in your life...

I handed Sergei my bottle of vodka . All the cuts he had just magically healed when he drinked it...

Ivan: Huh?!?!

Just at that moment we heard growling and saw a bear with a white mask charging at us...

Ivan:Hah!!! My Babushka fights with bears that are bigger and scarier than you!!!

At that moment I pulled out my hammer and sickle and charged at it...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yangs POV
We were in the cafeteria watching the Initiation... After we saw them being catapulted in the air and them struggling to find out how to land. Weiss says something...

Wiess:Hmmp serves them right...

Blake:How so?

Wiess: They humiliated team MSVC this morning!

Blake: That guy was protecting Boris. He didn't know that there was food there and it would be flung to team MSVC...

Random Student:Hey look at the hangar over there!

Ruby: Hey look one of their tanks is moving out...

It was Boris's T-50 and Anatoli's Zis-12 that came out first...

Team MSVC rushed over to Ruby and Storm picked her up and was unintentionally choke her and asked her a questions.

Storm: Who's vehicle is that?