Nu Blyat...

A/N:Attention Komrades!
I have 2 OCs that are almost ready for my story. They are the OCs to @Highspeedchase5 and @brokencore... And this chapter is just a a funny side story. Dedicated to one of my favorite youtubers...

Life of Boris

Art ain't mine

Art ain't mine...
Its ours...

Please don't get me in trouble and sent to gulag, the art and videos belong to their respectable owners...

Except for Igor he's urod...

So enjoy! Später (Later)!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
3rd POV

Two men were walking up from a bad hangover in an alley way in Vale. These men were about to make a certain person's day. A terrible day...

???1: Ugh! That Monday party was worth it with out having "him" and his cousin around...

???2: Da, and his cat too. He always scratches me, when I get close to his apartment.

???1: I wonder where he is? He hasn't been around for a couple days.

???2: He probably at his Babushka's house for a while.

???1: Probably getting cold kompot and jam. Just for us to take it from him...

The two gopniks were smirking at each other. Think of ways to make this person's day horrible when they get back...

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A GOPNIK IS!!! TIME FOR YOU TO GET EDUCATED!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

The two sluggish gopniks got up with a huge headache and having no vodka nor buterbrod with caviar... They were as grumpy as a gopnik that wasn't invited to a party...
So when they were finally up and walking. They went out into the street. And saw something that was.... Interesting...

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: How to cure hangover... Like a Slav!