you catch her staring at you

You laughed as the funny scene from the movie you were watching with Taylor played. You were wrapped up in her arms, a warm blanket covering the both of you as snow fell outside.

It was a rare occasion, a day where both of you had nothing else to do. So Taylor suggested a lazy day; a day that consisted of only cuddles and Netflix, a day where you could just be with one another. You said yes in a heartbeat.

You were so comfortable wrapped up in her arms while she held you so close that your ear was over her heart that you ended up falling asleep.

You always enjoyed days like this. They didn't come around often so you never took them for granted when they did. Taylor let you pick the movies and up until recently she was really enjoying them, but now she couldn't focus on them.

She was only focused on you. She looked down at you with your head on her chest, your hair spread out on her soft shirt, your eyes crinkling when you'd laugh. The sound making her heart race.

She smiled as you giggled once again, running her fingers through your hair making your eyes flutter shut.

You weren't oblivious though; You knew she was staring at you, you could sense it. You blushed and buried your face in her shirt, both of you giggling together as you did so.

"You're staring again."

Taylor smirked, not even trying to deny the fact that she was staring. "I'm sorry, darling. Just can't help myself. You're just so beautiful."

You smiled at her and kissed her cheek before you ended up falling asleep with your head on her shoulder, Taylor not being able to stop herself from staring at you once again.