Birthday!

I hand the sword to my boy, my precious child. He will not end up like the others, I can not allow it.

I follow him to the clearing where my husband waits. He looks so calm untill he sees the sword.

He tries to talk to Kronos, to reason with him. But I told the boy the truth, I told them that his father will cast him aside, he will abandon him.

Uranus tries to run but I will the earth up around him, encasing his legs so Kronos can do his part.

My heart breaks as Uranus cry's out to me, begging me to stop Kronos. But I can't, he won't be fair to my children, he won't take care of them.

I have to make sure that they are taken care of.

I startle awake, surprised to find tears in my eyes and a Iris message floating by the bed. I quickly wipe my eyes before squinting.

"Pollux? Why are you calling so freaking early? Are you okay?"

He blinks at me, "What do you mean early, I have been waiting outside with Percy for an hour, are you okay?" He looks closer at me and gets a concerned look on his face, "Are you crying?"

"No!" I tumble out of the bed and race to my closet. Out of view I quickly get dressed and run back to Pollux. "Shcist, I am sorry. I didn't mean to sleep in. I'll be right down."

He raises his hands, "Wait, Saph, are you-" he is interrupted when I slice my hand through the message.

I walk out the door before saying goodbye to Elenore and making sure she knows the plan. I leave my card on the table for Eli to find and fly to the elevator and out the door.

I come to a stop in front of the boys and give them an apologetic smile. "Sorry, I forgot to set my alarm. Let's get going, we have two hours to get this done."

The boys share a look before begrudgingly following me to the subway. I can practically feel the boys burning with questions but gratefully they stay silent.

We make it to the beach, and start to set up, a few tables and chairs.

Once we finished, we sit down on some towels to admire out work. We have a tent set up with streamers and lanterns hanging from the ceiling, towels down as a floor with bean bags and cushions as chairs.

Polluxs plops down beside me, "I think it looks great, Eli is sure to like it."

I give them a big smile, "Yes, and I couldn't have done that without you all. We finished in about two hours, instead of the three we planned. Thank you again Percy, I know you missed school to help."

Percy rolls his eyes and stands up, "Of course I wanted to help, besides it got me out of Math. I need to get going but I'll be back."

We say goodbye to Percy, and wait for Eliana to arrive. The plan was for Elenore to take her to get breakfast out and then meet here.

Polluxs bumps his shoulder to mine. "So, you going to tell me what you were upset about earlier?"

"It was a stupid dream. It doesn't really matter now."

Pollux rolls his eyes, "If it doesn't matter why were you crying, and what's up with those bags under your eyes?"

"It's just stress. It really doesn't matter."

Pollux sighs and stands up, "You know, I had hoped that I wouldn't have to do this." He kicks of his shoes and peels off his socks.

My eyes widen, "Don't even think about it."

His purple eyes take on a mischievous glint as he pulls of his shirt. He takes a step twords me.

I jump up and run out of the tent. I don't make it far before I am scooped up and thrown over his shoulders.

I wiggle and try to escape, "Pollux I swear I will drop kick you. Put me down!"

"Tell me what's on your mind."

"Murdering you, thats what's on my mind!"

I feel him huff before he wades into the water. I feel him start to drop me and suddenly I am underwater. I pop my head back up and scowl.

"Now now, don't make that face. I gave you time to get out of this fate. Sadly you didn't take it." I narrow my eyes and he let's out a nervous laugh, "Come in Saph, don't be like this."

I jump at him and latch onto his back. "I didn't bring any spare clothes you jerk."

He shrugs, "Well it sucks to be you." He hops up into the air before falling back into the water.

When we pop back up I use my legs to trip him and cause him to fall back into the water. He eventually shakes me off and that's when we proceed to splash each other.

I have never though about it before but he is actually pretty good looking. Decently muscular, curly hair, and purple eyes he could give Percy a run for his money.

"Celeste?"

I turn twords the voice and break out into a smile, "Hey birthday girl!" I jog up to her and wrap her in a hug.

"Celeste you are all wet, get off of me!" She laughs and trys to get out of my grip.

When I finally let her go, she sees Pollux and runs too him. "I am so happy you are here! I missed you!"

"And I missed my favorite O'Brian!" He laughs and I punch his shoulder.

"Jerk."

He looks at Eliana, "Did you hear what she just called me?"

Eli nods, "Yes I did, and I don't think we should let her talk to you like that."

"Agreed." They both laugh and begin to chase me back twords the water.

After awhile Elenore calls us back to the tent to prepare for Eli's friends. We spend the rest of the night eating sweets and watching Eli run around with her friends.

A little past nine thirty pm, the kids start to get picked up. When they all leave Percy, Pollux, and I clean up. When done we all ride the subway back to the appartment.

Percy walks with us to the door before saying goodbye. He gives Eliana a basket of blue cookies and a set of paints.

Before bed I stop by Eliana's room. I cross over to the bed and give her a hug, "I hope you had a good birthday."

"It was the best one I ever had, thank you Celeste. It was more than I hoped for."

"I am glad, you deserve so much Eli."

She squeezes my hand, "So do you."

Author's note: hey guys! I am sorry I missed the update for Tuesday, I was mourning my favorite character. (He wouldn't have died, he was the only good one😭) anyways, I wanted to tell you guys that I am going on a trip the next two weeks and probably won't be able to get another chapter out. Thank you all for reading!