Rachel's Messege

[A/N: Please accept my apology for not updating this as I should. To be quite honest, i had lost interest in this story but now I have a motive and promise to finish it. Please bear with me and I thank you all for your patience]

"Celeste hurry up!" Aunt Eleanor yells from the living room. I sigh and walk out of my room.

Luckily Jack moved back into his apartment after a week and I had my room back. Sadly, we were going to meet him for dinner.

While Jack was living here, I noticed he had little patience for Eliana and, maybe I'm imagining it, he never looked at me. Something is off about him but I don't want to ruin my Aunt's happiness. But after two months of seeing him around, I was tired of his face

Together, we all walk down and get a taxi. Before I know it, I am sitting across from Jack at a fancy diner.

Aunt Eleanor and Jack are in their own little world so I turn to Eli. "So, you like your fancy food?"

Eli laughs, "It sure isn't filling I'll say."

I snicker and earn a disapproving glance from Jack and he clears his throat. "Eliana, Celeste. I was hoping that we could speak to you both for a moment."

I fight the urge to roll my eyes and tell him the moments up, but I just give him a fake smile. "Of course. What about?"

Aunt Eleanor beams and gives Jack an adoring look. "We want your honest opinion on something." When Eli and I give our consent she continues. "How would you feel about Jack moving in with us?"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Three days later, a small U-haul truck was parked downstairs and we were helping Jack move in.

When we finally got all the boxes inside we decide to take a small break.

"I don't see why you have so many boxes. Did you pack your whole house?" Aunt Eleanor laughs.

Jack grunts, "No I just brought what you didn't have here or what I had that was newer." Jack grabs Elenor's hand, "Only the best for you!" He stands up and stretches, "Let's get back to work"

So we unpack the boxes and many of our small kitchen appliances get tossed because he had 'better' ones. After what feels like forever, somebody knocks on our door.

I go to open it and come face first with Ophelia and Percy. I mentally face palm, I forgot that we were supposed to meet today.

I open the door wide to let them in. "Come on guys, make yourselves at home. Mind the boxes." I start lead them to my room but we run into Jack.

"Who are these? Celeste we were supposed to be unpacking not hanging with friends."  He glares at me and though he is looking straight at me it seems that he is not seeing me.

I roll my eyes, "We have been all day, if you paid attention you would see that we are done with everything but the boxes marked private. Now if you'll excuse me well be in my room."

Without another word I push  Percy and Ophelia into my room and shut the door. I rub my hands together, "So we were supposed to plan a trip?"

Lia scoffs, "Yeah, you missed it. Percy and I decided that we could rent a car and go from there."

"Why wouldn't we just use the Grey sisters? Annabeth told me about them once."

Percy glares at me, "Never again, thank you."

"It would be the fastest way"

Percy shakes his head and makes a X with his arms. "Never again."

Lia looks between us with an incredulous look, "What is wrong? I want to take the fastest way."

Before I can here Percy's response, my head is jerked up and my gut twists as I find my consciousness transported.

I can not make out anything but the fuzzy outline of two people standing by what seems to be a large red truck.

"Admit  it, you have no idea where we are." 

"That wounds me. I know exactly where we are! Um, If we take a left, no maybe a right?"

The first speaker, a female with a melodious voice, lets out a slow laugh. "Leo it is fine, just message someone."

Leo lets out a sigh, "I really wanted it to be a surprise when I showed up at camp." I focus on this speaker and slowly I can make out the same Latino Boy. I had wondered what had happened to him after Gaea used me to find him. Him and the girl are standing on a beach lounging against the metal dragon I had originally thought to be a truck. 

The girl he is with opens her mouth to respond when the dragon lets out a roar. It curls its tail around Leo and the girl protectively. I look around for the source of the dragons distress and notice in the distance a large wave of water coming at the trio. As it gets closer it starts to take the shape of a man. 

Something in me recognizes the man, the part of me that Gaea occupies. I want to scream at Leo and the girl to run but it is just a vision and I begin to have a sinking feeling that this has already happened.

The man of water gives a wicked laugh, "So you are one of the festering Demigods that had foiled Gaea's attempt at awaking. I can not say I am Impressed."

Leo steps in-front of the girl and glares up at the man, "Well I am not impressed by your Water suit. Who in Hades are you?"

The man does a dramatic bow, "I am Pontos. I am the sea itself and am here on a errand for Gaea."

Leo lights his hands on fire, "Well I hate to break it to you but Gaea is long gone, but i can send you Tarturus after her if you would like." The girl grabs Leo's shoulder and hisses something in his ear that I can not make out over the sound of Pontos' laughter.

"Oh you poor Demigod. I guess you do not know that Gaea had inhabited a Demigod by the name of Celeste." Pontos shrugs, "You died for nothing and Gaea has sent me to fetch you. Granted, there has been some delays, but you will soon see both Gaea and her vessel soon enough."

Leo goes to reply but is drowned out by the waves that had started to rise. With one smooth motion from Pontos' hand, the trio is wrapped in the wave and carried away.

Pontos looks directly at me and gives a wicked smile. He makes a motion like tipping a had before the water that had formed his body falls away, leaving nothing but a calm sea,

I gasp for breath causing Percy and Ophelia both to jump back. Percy has a hand in his pocket and a wary look on his face. I nervously lick my lips and clear my throat. "How long was I stuck in my vision?"

"Vision? Vision of what exactly?" Lia gives me a look, "Can you see the future?"

I shrug, "Yes and no. I don't willingly see anything, though this time I believe I saw the past." I look at Percy, "It is my power, it was a power I had before her. It's okay, I'm not going to go psycho." Once Percy nods and relaxes, I stand up, "I think we are going to have to-"

"Percy!" 

All three of us jump from the voice and turn around to see Rachel O'Dare, the camp's oracle, through an iris message.

"Rachel, what is wrong?" Percy has tensed up again and he has a horrified look on his face.

Rachel looks directly at me, "I had a Prophecy.'

The secret that has been kept has put as all at risk

You must face the sea and keep it brisk

No more than five but no less than three

If they fail the earth will be free