The Two Idiots

Rin's POV

"Turn around."

I turn around.

"Hmmm.. not bad. What do you think?"

"I think it's good."

It's been kinda quiet recently. Well.. I'll be lying if I said it was "Kinda" quiet. I would also be lying if I said "recently" as well. It's been way too quiet in our club room for the past few months. It's just been me and Nico-nyan.

Why? Well.. everyone got all lovey dovey ever since Honoka-nya and Nozo-nyan fought each other. Well- they didn't really fight. They argued and they really broke their friendship. Why? They were in love with Eli-nya. After weeks of disconnection- Eli-nya had enough. She had to choose, right? Well... she chose both.

Nozo-nyan and Honoka-nya wasn't too happy, but they were the ones to really choose. Accept each other and love Eli-nya together or squash the quarrel and get a move on. Nozo-nyan and Honoka-nya agreed to stop hating on each other and spend all of their time and energy to love Eli-nya.

Honoka-nya and Nozo-nyan are now in good terms. They even... love each other and Eli-nya would cheer them on. So those three are the weirdos in our group. Maki-nya confessed to Kayo-chin which really surprised me.

No one really knew that Maki-nya had feelings for Kayo-chin, but that day- Maki-nya confessed her feelings to Kayo-chin out of the blue. I guess I got too close to Kayo-chin and Maki-nya got a bit jealous so she finally broke. I.. never really had those kinds of feelings for Kayo-chin so I didn't really care about Maki-nya and Kayo-chin dating.

Just that.. they were really close friends and... they have been ignoring me. For a few months. I never really had quality time with Kayo-chin or Maki-nya. I've been.. alone. Though- I shouldn't really annoy them. They're together so I just need to make some friends or get closer to the others.

Umm... I saw Umi-nya and Koto-nya dating from a mile away. No surprises there. So.. how did they get together? It's a true love story. Cliche, but it's a sweet love story because it really happened.

So ummm.. Let's just say that Umi-nya saved the day. Well- Koto-nya's life. So... it all happened during lunch and there was a lock down. A man shot a few rounds before entering in the school and stood there for a few minutes. Why? Well- many say that he's crazy and treated the whole school thing like a game. Giving us a head start to safely hide while he thinks it's a challenge to overcome.

Anyways- the story goes like this. Umi-nya had archery practice and they never have really arrows, but a special guest was here and demonstrated safety classes about using real arrows. It was all sporadic. Those who were at the front school gates all rushed in back to the school and some students got trampled.

Umi... well- she ran off with a bow and a few arrows. All pointy. We were in the club room, but guess who wasn't. Koto-nya. Koto-nya was in the washroom and she was too scared to go out. She did text us in the group chat and we beg Koto-nya to run to our club room. We were thinking about going to get Koto-nya. We did. All 7 of us. We got Koto-nya but too late. He has already entered the building and made his way to the second floor.

Umi-nya shot his legs and finally stabbing an arrow into his arm. Kicking the gun away from his reach and gave Koto-nya a hug. She said something about how worried she was and how much Koto-nya means a lot to Umi-nya. Then they kissed and that finally leaves me and Nico-nya.

I fell in love with Nico-nya the first time I met her. She's just... so cute! She has such nice skin and I've always wanted to pinch her cheek. She's so tiny and has strong ambitions and determination. She was also.. kinda dumb. Like me. I.. felt a connection between me and Nico-nya. It may not be a strong one, but it's just another reason why I'm in love with Nico-nya.