Happy birthday Rin! 2019

Nico's POV.

Ohh my... Rin is still sleeping huh? I tried waking her up and she's still.. never mind.

I shake Rin a little bit. Still fast asleep. I even licked her eat and she's really sensitive about it- no she's still asleep. Rin's ear is the weakest spot for me to tease! How can she still sleep?!

"Hey... Rin." Shaking Rin won't work.. >.> She's still fast asleep! It's like.. 11pm! How does Rin even get out of bed every morning?

"Nyaa.. ~" She's really adorable when she sleeps.. makes me wanna go on bed and cuddle her.

"Rin.." I start poking her cheeks and even squeezing it lightly. She's soooo soft~ Kawaii! "Wake up
Rin!" Not even shouting at her can get Rin to get up. She's just sleeping every so peacefully.

Fine.. there's one more spot I have to touch. I'll just.. go behind you and spoon you. Rin has a nice shapely butt- I can't stop looking at it sometimes.

She would call me a pervert, but what does she know? I'm not some pervert- I have to uphold my image as a number cute idol! >.> it's not my fault that her butt is nice looking.

I'll just cuddle her from behind and spoon Rin. I'm put my legs over her thighs and hug her tummy~

"Rin~" ., she's still asleep, but not for long. She's always sensitive when I repeatedly do this.

you call can take a wild guess.

Rin's POV

"Meanie.." I was having a really nice dream until.. No fair! She even licked my ear?! Nyaaa- Nico-chan knows all of my weaknesses!!

"Good morning~"

"Good morning nyaaa.." I still feel tired! I could do some more sleep. How does Nico-chan even wake up early?

I know for sure that Honoka-nya doesn't wake up so early.

"How was your sleep?"

"It was all good until someone decided to-"

"Happy birthday Rin."

"Nyaa-" AAHHH Oh my god!! I almost forgot about my birthday!!

"Did you really forget."

"Ahahaha.." I really forgot.. "Ehehe~ Thank you Nico-chan! I appreciate it! Birthday huggggg~!!" I jump onto Nico and give her an air hug.

She carries me and we both fall onto Nico's bed. Sh-she's in top of me..

"Happy birthday, Rin." I watch Nico-chan lean down onto my forehead; feeling her lips kissing my forehead.

Ahaha~ I feel so special now. Hmm~

I squeeze Nico's cheeks with both hands and push myself upwards to kiss Nico-chan~

"What shall we do today?" Well.. I really don't do much for my birthday. As long as their is ramen and gifts like money- that's all I really ask for.

"Hmm.. I have an idea. Want to go to the flower fields with me?"

"A field of flowers?" Flowers huh.. Hmm- I've never really liked flowers as much. I don't hate them either and Nico-chan is going with me!

Anywhere with Nico-chan and Il follow nya~

"Yep! You can call it garden or whatever. There's really nice flowers and trees there. We can have some photos for us and let's call it a day and go back to your place. Celebrate your birthday there and-"