27: Don't Make Me Angry

TONY PoV

The doctors were having a freak out over Percy's miraculous recovery.

"Hey, Bruce." I pull him away from the chaos.

He frowns. "Yeah, Tony?"

"Percy has been having these... Dreams. Demigods have them. They're like visions." I tell him.

"Really? That's a thing?" Bruce asks.

"Yeah. Apparently." I say.

"Wow. Cool. What are they about?" Bruce listens intently.

"He's had five. They all have the same girl in them. We've been calling her 'The Dancer' because we know she dances but we don't know her actual name." I continue. "There's been a guy with her in a couple of them. I pulled up a picture, and Percy ID'd him."

"Who?"

"Loki." I cross my arms.

"Are you serious? What is he doing? Is he planning something?" Bruce asks quickly.

"Percy didn't say anything about him planning anything. He was going to teach the Dancer magic." I tell him.

"What, so Loki's got a student? I thought he was locked up on Asgard?"   Bruce questions urgently.

"That's what I thought too. Listen-" I grab his shoulder, catching his attention. "Percy said that his eyes were wrong in the photo. The wrong color."

Bruce scowls. "So? Maybe Percy saw wrong, or it was a bad photo."

"Percy has had multiple of these dreams, and he said that the man's eyes were green. Loki's eyes were blue."

"Simple lighting difference." Bruce dismisses, shrugging my hand away.

"But what if it isn't? What if we're missing something?" I insist.

"What if you're just paranoid and it's nothing?" Bruce counters.

"Am I interrupting something?"

Our heads snap to see Natasha leaning against the doorframe.

"Tony here was just telling me that Percy has been having these... Visions." Bruce tells her.

"He can do that? Visions?" Natasha asks me.

"He says they're dreams, but yeah." I tell her.

"What are they about?" Natasha questions.

"Loki." Bruce says sharply.

"He's only appeared in a couple of them. The main person is them is a girl. We don't know who she is." I add.

"Why does it sound like you're defending him?" Bruce's eyes flash.

"I'm not! I just want the full picture! We can't afford to miss any of the pieces in this huge jigsaw!" I defend myself. Missing information sends us in blind. It causes problems. Can't they understand that? Maybe there's a change in Loki that affected his eyes? Would it not be beneficial to know that too?

"Calm down boys." Natasha scolds.

Bruce and I both sharply exhale. 

"You were going to tell me you knew who the man was, right?" A younger voice asks me from the dark corner of the room.

"Who is this?" Bruce asks pointing.

"Nico Di Angelo." He introduces, pushing himself away from the wall and walking toward us.

"I didn't see you there when I got here." Natasha accuses, her eyes narrowed.

"I wasn't. I got here just after you." He tells her. Bruce's mouth opens to question him, but no words leave him.