42: She's Not Graceful, But Hey, She Has Wrath

PERCY POV

"What are you doing here?" I ask her as a grin takes over my face.

"I'm here for you," She replies, adjusting her leather jacket. "Consider yourself kidnapped for the evening."

"Ummm..." I frown. "Why?"

"Who else is gonna introduce you to the life of immortality?" She asks me like I'm a dumbass. Which, I'm sure, at times is true.

"...I didn't know that was a thing." I blink.

"Your head is full of seaweed, huh? Guess that didn't change." She teases.

"Really, Pinecone?" I reply.

"Oh, you didn't go there." She narrows her eyes. And then she lunges at me. Not sure how to defend myself, she only messes up my hair. Like really bad, static electricity bad. "Haha! It worked!" She cheered.

I gape at her and blink a few times. She frowns at me. "Okay, I can't look at that all night. C'mon, we're giving you a makeover." She hooks her arm around my elbow and starts dragging me off.

"Makeover- What- Thals?" I'm so confused. 

"You look like a teen who rolled out of bed after getting hit by a garbage truck." She said as she towed me along.

"I don't look that bad." I defended.

"You look that bad next to me." She grinned.

"Hey!" I protest. She laughs. "Okay, jeezus Thals, are you trying to take my arm off?"

"Not particularly." 

"Thals!"

"Perce!" She mimics me. It was a horrible imitation. She laughs. "Oh, that face was priceless."

"Can you let go?" I ask.

"Are you gonna run away?" She retorts. 

"Not yet." I answer honestly. The makeover part still worries me.

She laughs again. "Alright. But you show any sign, any-"

"I get it." I assure her. She releases my arm. "So, where are we going?"

"Like I said, makeover. We are going to have some fun, and you can't look like that." 

"Makeover?" 

"Dude, chill. I'm not gonna paint your face. I mean, look at me, I'm still wearing my own skin." She points to her face. The only  makeup she's got on is eyeliner, and mascara(? )(The eyelashes stuff?). It makes her eyes look even more electric. 

"Okay. So, what are you gonna do?" 

"You will just have to wait and see, little cousin." She says.

"You are really tall for a girl, but I'm still taller." I reply.

"I'm older."

"You were a tree!"

"Still older."

"You stopped aging just before you turned 16. I'm seventeen." I argue. "And I haven't had my years messed with."

"If I hadn't had my years messed with, I'd be twenty-one." She smirks.

"If we go by dates, then Nico is the oldest." I comment.

She stops walking for a minute. "No. No, he's little. He's little cousin."

"Then so are you." I smirk.

She glares at me. "Agree to disagree, Kelp head. C'mon, we've got stuff to do."

I don't know how she finds one open at this hour, but she drags me in for a haircut. A haircut.