Chapter 2: Field Trip

*(Y/N)'s POV.*

Today is the damn field trip. I honestly don't want to go, but I have too. Or else Goodwitch is going to kill me, or I have to face Ruby's puppy face.

(Y/N): Do I have to go?

Weiss: For the last time (Y/N). Yes!

(Y/N): *sigh.*

Ruby: C'mon, it'll be fun! Plus, you can ora any grimm you see!

(Y/N): Did you really just say ora?

Ruby: I mean, that's what your semblance shouts out when he punches people or things.

Yang: She's not wrong.

(Y/N): Just don't annoy me alright?

Ruby: Didn't you say you'll open up only to us?

(Y/N): Yes, I did. What about it?

Yang: Because it seems your not doing that at all. You still treat us like we're just random people you don't even know.

She's not wrong, I did say that. I guess I'm still not used to opening up to people. Team RWBY really care about me already, it shows how good heart's they have. I don't know about Weiss though, she's still a bit of a annoying brat at times.

(Y/N): Sorry about that, I'm still not used to opening up to people.

Ruby: Don't worry (Y/N)! I'll help you throughout the way!

Yang: We all are.

Weiss: Let's get going, we don't want to be late.

(Y/N): Good grief, we suck at tracking time.

Ruby: Let's go!

Once we arrived to Forever Falls, I noticed the blonde guy, Jaune, was that his name? He was getting dragged by Cardin and his team. I simply ignored it and kept following my team. We started collecting the sap from the trees, which I found disgusting. Jeez, how does this stuff even work? The orange hair girl on another team, which I guess is team JNPR, was eating all the sap she was collecting. Good grief, can we just go back to Beacon. I decided to ask Pyrrha what was going on with Jaune. I learnt her name since apparently everyone knows her.

(Y/N): Hey Pyrrha, got any clues at to why Jaune is with Cardin?

Pyrrha: Oh! Um, you're (Y/N) correct?

(Y/N): Yes.

Pyrrha: I don't know, he just started to be 'friends' with him. He started spending less time with his team, and more with him.

(Y/N): Hm. Good luck I guess.

Pyrrha: O-Oh, farewell!

*Pyrrha's POV.*

I've never met or seen someone like him before. He has this menacing aura around him, yet his voice is calm and has no fear. I would like to know him more, but it seems he's a quiet type of person. I returned to collect tree sap and think about Jaune.

*Jaune's POV.*

Jaune: No.

Cardin: What did you say?

Jaune: I said no!

I threw the jar of sap at Cardin. I think I messed up big time. Next thing I know, Cardin is beating me up with his team behind him, laughing. I guess this is it, I'm going to be kicked out of Beacon. I'm sorry Pyrrha, Ren, Nora. You guys were amazing friends. Right as Cardin was about to hit me, a blinding light flashed. My aura! It activated! Wait, I shouldn't be happy. I'm still going to get beat up.