Chapter 14: Team Crusaders

(A/N): Guess who got time to update this book! Me, DIO!

*Amity Arena. (Y/N)'s POV.*

Apparently, I got called to the arena. I have no clue why I was called, but I feel like the old man did something stupid. I'm walking towards the lockers and see a guy with the same height as me. He has brown hair, wearing a short green shirt, blue jeans, a pair of fingerless gloves, and a bandana plus a green scarf.

(Y/N): It can't be.

I walk towards him and instantly figure out who it is. It's my goddamn grandfather, but younger.

Joseph: Yo, Jotaro!

(Y/N): What the hell did you do!?

Joseph: Well, in order for me to enter I had to alter my appearance. I trained intensely with Hamon for a bit and made myself look young.

(Y/N): I'm guessing you're gonna get lazy and end up old again.

Joseph: Perhaps.

Polnareff: MR.JOESTAR! WHY ARE YOU SO YOUNG!?

(Y/N): Polnareff? Old man, what the hell did you do!?

Joseph: We're gonna fight in the tournament! The next line you'll is "Good freaking grief." To you!

(Y/N): Good freaking grief.... What!?

Joseph: Haha!

Polnareff: Woah, amazing Mr.Joestar!

Joseph: We'll be known as team Crusaders. Get ready.

*3rd person POV.*

Joseph grabs a pair of clackers and tightens the bandana of his old friend. (Y/N) fixes the position of his hat, while Polnareff fixes his hair. The trio walk out of the locker room and into the arena. Everyone cheers, while some boo. Team RWBY and JNPR are watching the broadcast of the battle on a tv at the shopkeeper's ramen place. Several girls whistle and pull out signs saying "Do your best Jojo!" Or "We love you, Jojo!" Blake notices the signs that the girls are holding and accidentally breaks the bowl of fish she's holding. Spilling the food on the counter.

Port: Welcome everyone! We have a special match that's about to commence! It's team Crusaders against Atlas' specially made Grimm!

Polnareff: Grimm?

Jospeh: Something's fishy here.

Oobleck: Let's begin the match! The Grimm are already on stage folks!

(Y/N): Old man, Polnareff. Keep your guard, we don't know what type of Grimm we're fighting.

Joseph: I'm not old anymore! For now at least.

Polnareff: Grimm!? Hah, this should be easy, what were they thinki-

Polnareff gets shot in the neck by a needle with several spikes on it. Luckily, his aura protected him. The three all jump into nearby cover.

(Y/N): Polnareff, did you see what hit you?

Polnareff: It was a goddamn needle! My aura is already down to 71 percent!

Joseph: A needle!? Port said it was Grimm!

(Y/N): Are there any Grimm that can shoot needles?

Joseph: This is Atlas we're talking about. They could've done anything.

(Y/N): Wait, grandpa.

Joseph: What is it, Jotaro?

(Y/N): You don't think Atlas used the arrows on the Grimm.