Chapter 3: The Runaway

*(Y/N)'s POV.*

The field trip was a mess. Cardin and his buddy's were trying to make Jaune throw a can of these wasp at Pyrrha. Ursa's got attracted and I had to deal with them. I've haven't told the team why I left, I was looking for a mask. My grandfather told me these mask were dangerous, it can turn people into vampires, I was hunting them down. I decided to go to this bar to get info about the mask. If I need info, the shady part of Vale must know a bit about them.

(Y/N): Junior's? I heard about Yang wrecking the place for one drink.

I walk in and see the place is in repairs still. I walk towards the bar and sat on the stool. The bartender noticed me, his appearance told me that this was Junior, Yang told me about the place and it's people.

Junior: Aren't you a little young to be here? I already had to dealt with a underage blonde wrecking my place.

I gave him a menacing stare, making him know I wasn't a person to mess with.

Junior: Y-Yes! What would you like?

(Y/N): *places photo of the mask* I want to know more about this.

Junior: I have no idea what that is. Would you like a drink?

(Y/N): You're lying, you know something about this. Tell me.

Junior: I'm telling the truth! I have no idea what that mask is!

I summon Star Platinum, he stares at it until I break one of his fingers.

Junior: AH! You bastard!

(Y/N): You wanna tell me now? I'm not afraid to break another one, or do you want me to break something else?

Junior: Fine! The Schnee's found a cave, it had multiple masks on the walls. They took one before the cave collapsed. That's all I know I swear!

Junior Henchmen: Everything alright here boss?

Junior: Y-Yea, everything is okay.

(Y/N): I'll be leaving, thanks for the info.

I walked out of there and started to go back to Beacon. I hope the girls didn't wake up to notice I wasn't there. It's gonna be a drag to explain everything.

*Blake's POV.*

I wake up before the rest of my team, I usually go to Jotaro to go get something to eat since he wakes up before anyone else. I knock on his dorm, no response. Is he sleeping? No, it can't be, he always wakes up before us. I turn the door knob, it was apparently open. I peek in to see the room empty.

Blake: He's not here, where is he? What's he doing at this time?

I step inside his dorm and look around. The room looks fixed and brand new after what happened here. I noticed several photos, one with him with a woman, which I presume is his mother, then I see another photo. It shows Jotaro wearing a different outfit then what he usually wears. It's him with a group of people. A old man, a dog, a man with orange hair, another man with a, I don't know what to call that type of hair cut, and a guy with a red robe. Who were these people?

Blake: I wonder who they are? They seem close with Jotaro.

Thanks to my cat ears, I heard someone getting closer to the room, I quickly hid in the shadows and waited. It was Jotaro, in his hand he has a picture of some sort of ancient mask. What has he been doing?

*(Y/N)'s POV.*

After my trip to Vale, I come back to my dorm and feel like something is off. I place the photo back on my desk, and stand there. I summon Star Platinum and use him to listen to anything that makes a sound. I pick up someone breathing, Star Platinum throws a punch to the unknown entity that was in my room, the next I hear is Blake screaming at me.