Chapter 7: Party Time

*Junior's Club.*

Junior: I don't know!

(Y/N): What do you mean you don't know?

Junior:  I haven't talked to him! I haven't even seen him since the night you first came in here. He paid up front, I lent him my men, and none of them ever. Came. Back.

Neptune: So, where did they go?

Junior: What kind of stupid question is that? They never came back! Who is this guy?

Yang: Don't worry about him, worry about me and Jojo, if we don't find out what we want!

Junior: I already told you everything! Torchwick hired my boys, and I guess he wasn't happy with them, which is something I can relate to!

Yang: Come on guys.

Neptune: We get everything we need?

(Y/N): No, hopefully the rest found more info.

*With Blake & Sun.*

Blake: He can't see in the dark.

With that, Blake unsheathes Gambol Shroud, transforms it into a pistol, and shoots at the box, making the lights go out for the whole building.

Roman: Don't let them get away!

Blake: Sun! The window!

Roman: Stop them!

Before the two crash through the window and start running as fast as they can, the mechanized sound of running power signals the Altesian Paladin's activation, and it crashes through the wall of the building in pursuit of Blake and Sun, who leap off of a car and manage to get on the roofs. The Paladin follows beside them on the street as Blake and Sun run, jump, from rooftop to rooftop.

Sun: So you wouldn't happen to have... oh, I don't know... some form of backup?!

Blake: On it!

Yang is back on the motorcycle in her helmet and sunglasses with Neptune looking at the Scroll in her hand over her shoulder.

Sun: *Scroll-call* That Torchwick guy is in it! But not, like, it didn't eat him; he's, like, controlling it or something!

Yang: Where are you guys?

Right on cue, behind them, Blake and Sun can be seen running through the street with the Paladin hot on their heels before they all disappear from view.

Sun: *In both person and on the Scroll* HURRYYYY!!!

Neptune: I think that was them.

Yang: Yeah, I got it.

(Y/N): I'll meet you guys there. I am not carrying Neptune again with Star Platinum.

Yang: Alright, see you there.

(Y/N) then uses Star Platinum to jump up to a building and starts boosting his jumps with him. He sees Blake and Sun in the distance running away from Roman's paladin.

Blake and Sun somehow make it to the highways, jumping down into the busy street and continuing their escape by hopping on cars while the Paladin follows them by pushing vehicles out of the way. Sun pauses to look at their pursuer's path of destruction. Leaping onto more cars, much to the anger of Roman inside the robot, his face surrounded by blue holographic screens. Yang, with Neptune on her bike, catch up to Roman.