#7 Seamus Finnigan • Explosion

We were in our first Charms class, trying to learn the levitation charm. I was sitting with my friend, Seamus. We met at the Great Hall and we both got sorted into Gryffindor.

"One of the most important spells is the levitation spell, the ability to make the objects fly. You'll have your feathers and don't forget the wrist movement. Swish and flick!" We repeated the incantation and everyone started to try making the feathers fly. Seamus was failing miserably but to my luck, I did it correctly, so the feather was on the air in a second.

"Very good, Miss (Y/L/N)!" Professor Flitwick said, giving me more motivation. Seamus was still trying and suddenly there was an explosion. Seamus had black smoke all over his face and had a shocked expression. I could hardly seem serious.

After the lesson, I helped him clean his face. "That was a disaster!" he said, making both of us laugh. "Well, only me and Hermione could do it right... so you weren't the only one, except for the explosion." I chuckled.

"Also, thanks for helping me." he said, making my heart flutter. "Your welcome." I said, going to our next class.

[A/N : OMG this is soo short! I don't have ideas. Is that normal? For me, yess!! Anyways, people don't request what should happen in an imagine they request (they just request the character), so I need to find different plot each time. It had been a long time lol. So have a magical day...]