02

Hoseok: Why are you two so late.

Yoonkook: Work!

Kookie: Where is Tae?

Yoongi: Where is Jimin?

Hoeseok: They're both sleeping. But right this way.

They followed Hoeseok to their children to see them cuddling.

Yoongi: Jimin, wake up, Dada's here.

Kookie: Wake up Taetae, time to go home.

They kept trying to wake up the kids but they wouldn't budge, so Yoongi thought of another idea.

Yoongi: Let's try to pull them apart.

Kookie: Okay.

They try to pull and pull but they just wouldn't let go of each other.

Yoongi: *sighs* let's just take them to one of our house. Mine or yours?

Kookie: Y-yours.

Yoongi lifted them both and brought them to the car, while kookie came behind following.

Kookie's p.o.v.

    Once I got to the daycare, I asked for Tae, but just then someone burst through the door like I just did and asked for a kid named Jimin. He was a buff and tall (pretend okay?) and handsome man, he was wearing a suit and held a briefcase with him. Then a guy named Hoeseok took us to our kids who were cuddling each other while sleeping. He then tried to pull them apart but that was useless. So instead he thought of another idea, to just bring them together to a place, which I think is his house, but looks like a mansion.

End of kookie's p.o.v.

Yoongi's p.o.v.

    I burst in the doors to find a guy there, he looked so small, weak, and fragile, but overall he was pretty, but he looked like he was gonna past out any moment soon. Hoseok brought us to our kids, just to find them cuddling while sleeping. I tried to separate them but that didn't work and I didn't want to use too much force since it could hurt, so I just thought of another solution, why don't I just bring them to my house and we'll separate them tomorrow. So lifted up the kids and this guy brought my suitcase along to my car. I take them to my house and asked if this guy wanted to shower first.

Yoongi: Oh yeah, my name is Min Yoongi, I'm 21, and my kid is Min Jimin, he's 3 years old..

Kookie: My name is Jeon Jungkook, I'm 18 years old, and my kid's name is Jeon
Taehyung, 3 years old as well. Nice to meet you, Hyung.

Yoongi: Oh, I'll bring them to the bed, would you like to shower first?

Kookie: Umm, if I don't cause you any trouble.

Yoongi: Go up the stairs to the right, it should be the second door.

Kookie: O-Okay, thanks.

End of Yoongi's p.o.v.

    After Yoongi put the kids in the master bedroom, he went to check on Jungkook and bring him some of his clothes. He opened the door without thinking much because they're both guys. He heard the most amazing voice and a body with curves a women would never achieve.

Yoongi: Don't get hard, don't get hard, don't get hard. Fuck!

    After Yoongi put the clothes down, he ran to another bathroom to take a cold shower, a very cold shower. Kookie soon finishes and wore the clothes given to him and by the time he got out Yoongi was done as well.

Kookie: Umm where should I be sleeping.

Yoongi: Oh ummm, would you mind just sleeping in the master bedroom with the kids, I haven't cleaned the other rooms yet.

Kookie: That's fine with me, but where are you gonna stay?

Yoongi: I'll sleep on the couch.

Kookie: No, ummm, I'll sleep in the couch, it is your bed after all.

Yoongi: No, no, no, you are the guest.

Kookie: Then why don't the both of us just sleep there? I swear I don't need a lot of space.

Yoongi: Don't worry, you can have as much space as you'll like, the bed is huge.

Kookie: Okay!

They then went to sleep with their kids in the middle.