11

Three years later...

They were doing fine, a few arguments here and there, but all went well. Tae and Jimin grew up more, they got taller and learned a few more words and became even more active.  Today, they were going to eat dinner out as Yoongi had suggested a week before to which Jungkook had agreed.

Jungkook: Yoongi, have you dressed them yet?

Yoongi: Yeah.

Yoongi brought both Tae and Jimin down to the door.

Jungkook: Everything looks good, okay, let's go.

Tae and Jimin was now 6 and in first grade. They are going out to eat as a celebration.

Tae: Where are we going?

Yoongi: We're going out to eat. Aren't you hungry?

Tae: Yeah.

They put both of them in their car seats and buckled them and then went to their own seats and started driving.  Yoongi was the one driving. 

5 minuets later...

Jimin: Are we there yet?

Yoongi: In a bit.

2 minuets later...

Jimin: Are we there yet?

Yoongi: Almost.

This kept going on for 10 minuets.

Jimin: Are we there yet?

Yoongi: We are now.

The car had stopped and Yoongi went out to take Tae, while Jungkook went to take Jimin. They got out and went inside.

Waiter: Hello, how many?

Yoongi: Oh, we made reservations.

Waiter: Then, what's the reservation under?

Yoongi: Min Yoongi please.

The waiter showed them to a room with a playground, a fancy table, a bathroom, and a big window. They went to sit down, while Tae and Jimin headed straight for the playground. As the waiter exited the room to grab the food that Yoongi had ordered prior, Jungkook said...

Jungkook: Guys, come eat first. You have to eat before you go play, okay?

Tae & Jimin: Okay.

They both answered and walked back to the table.

They were served and they stared eating.

After they were done eating, Tae and Jimin went to the playground.

They didn't play for long though, they came back 5 minuets later with what seems to be paper. It was a banner.

They headed straight to Jungkook ant started to open the banner. Jungkook was surprised but not as much as he was happy. He was brought to tears by what was said in the banner. He turned to look at Yoongi right after reading the banner. He was on one knee and was pulling out something from his pocket, which seems like a ring. Jungkook knew what was going to happen and that made him tear up even more.

Yoongi: Jungkook-ah, I know that I haven't been the best now a days and that I may have not shown a lot of affection towards you, or the kids, but I want you to know that I love you guys. When I first met you years ago, I thought that you were an angel, but you looked like an angel that had his wings cut off, and that broke my heart. At first I started to think that what I felt towards you were just because I pitied you, but I was wrong. So wrong and I've learned that. What I felt towards you were something that was magical and I want it to feel that way forever, so here I am, asking you a question. Jeon Jungkook, will you marry me?

Jungkook ran straight for Yoongi and hugged him so tight that he might have crushed him.

Jungkook: Yes, a million times yes.

Jungkook said that with tears in his eyes and Yoongi was giving him kisses all around. Tae and Jimin threw the banner and ran in for the hug as well, along with Namjoon and Jin.