04

Kookie ran to school and went to his locker. He was breathing so hard right now that he could literally faint any second. He then went to class.

Teacher: Good morning class. Today we will be learning about blah blah. But first let's take attendance.

Everyone said here and was present.

Teacher: Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook? JUNGKOOK ARE YOU HERE?!!?

Kookie: Here! Sorry sir.

Teacher: Tsk already sleeping before the class start.

Meanwhile

Yoongi was having a rough time. He was struggling. He just couldn't get the thought of the younger, fragile man out of his mind.

Yoongi: Aish, why are you on my mind right now. Hey you!

Worker: Yes sir?

Yoongi: What time is it?

Worker: It's noon sir.

Yoongi: I'm heading out for lunch. You should too.

Yoongi then left for lunch.

At the kindergarten

Jimin: Taetae

Tae: Hmmm

Jimin: Can we cuddle?

Tae: Sure.

They cuddle the whole entire time.

Hoseok: Okay guys it's lunch time. Jimin and Tae can you two stop cuddling and come eat?

Jimin: No, you can't take Tae from me. I won't let you.

Hoseok: Jiminie, you know, Taetae will be sad if you don't let him go eat, he will be starving for the whole day. Do you want that?

Jimin detached himself from Tae.

Jimin: Okay, Taetae go eat. You have to eat. If you don't eat then you might starve.

Jimin forced Tae to the table and sat down next to him. Hoseok then passed everyone's lunch to them. Jimin and Taetae each had a kids meal and a lunch that Jungkook had prepared.

They ate and now they were done. Afterwards they brushed their teeth and now, it was nap time, so everyone went to go get their blankets.

When everyone was asleep Jimin went to Tae.

Jimin: Taetae are you asleep yet?

Tae: Hmmm, do you need something?

Jimin: Can I sleep with you?

Tae: Yeah But Why?

Jimin: Because I cant sleep alone. I need to cuddle something but I forgot to bring Mr.Bunny.

Tae: Okay.

Tae moved over and Jimin layer down next to him. They cuddled and soon fell asleep together.