10

I got out of the bathroom and went to the living room, thinking that they were gonna pull a prank on me. But still, no one. So I went to the kitchen and found still no one, but a note.

It says...

Dear Kookie,

I want to apologize for all the hardships that I've put you through, I mean like, I know how hard it is to take care of kids, but you still put up with it, so thank you for that. But that's not what I want to talk to you about. I just wanted to say that, even if you are going through hardships alone, you shouldn't, because I'll be here, please depend on me. The next stop is to where I work.

Sincerely,
Min
I rushed to Yoongi's workplace and a guy came up to me.

???: Are you Jungkook?

Kookie: Yeah!

???: I was told by our boss to give you this note.

Kookie: Thanks!

He gave me the paper and left.

Dear Kookie,

I want to do something special for you as thanks for taking care of the kids and it may take a long time, so please bear with me. Did you know, that the first time that I saw you, I asked myself if angels were real? And it seems to be true. I know you are worrying about where the kids are right now, but trust me, they are in good hands. I want you to go to the place where we met.

Sincerely,
                    Min

What should I do? Is this a dream? If it is, what a nice dream this is. I better get going.

I rushed to the kid's school.

???: Hello, how may I help you?

Kookie: Oh Hoseok, have you seen Yoongi hyung, or something that he dropped for me?

Hoseok: Indeed, I have. Here.

He gave me a note. It says...

Dear Kookie,

I know that you must be tired and hungry right now, but please just bear with me for a bit more. Ask Hoseok for your suit, wear it and wait for your ride, it'll come at 11:00 sharp. This will be the last stop, I promise. Sorry for making you go through so much, but I have a question that I have been meaning to ask you since the beginning. But I want to say it personally in front of you. So please wait for it.

Sincerely,
Min

I went back to Hoseok for the suit.

Kookie: Hoseok Hyung, may I have the suit.

Hoseok: Yeah, here.

He gave me the suit and so, I wore it. It's 10:45 right now and I'm so nervous. Is there a big enough time problem that Yoongi hyung had to buy me a suit to wear? He is worrying me. Is there something wrong? What does he have to ask me?

Before I knew it, I heard a beep outside.

Kookie: What time is it?

Hoseok: 11:00 sharp.

I rushed outside to see a limousine and a person by the door opening the door waiting. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there frozen, until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Hoseok: Go ahead, it is your ride.

I gulp in fear but excitement as to what will happen next. I don't know why, but right now, my heart is beating way to fast for my liking. But I walked inside the limo anyway.

After about 10 minutes the limo stopped. The drive came out and opened the door. It was a restaurant, not just any restaurant though, it was the most expensive restaurant that only the so called nobles could afford to eat. There was a red carpet on the floor. I'm no model, but I think it'd be better to walk on the red carpet. I walked and walked until there was no more red, but flower petals. There was a trail of flower petals. I guess that's what I'm following next, so I kept walking.

Finally there was no more trail, but a note on the ground. It say...

Turn around!

So I turned and what I saw made me tear up, not because it was sad, but gorgeous.

Yoongi: Hi, kookie. You look nice in the suit. I'm glad it fits you. Anyway, come here, let's order something to eat first.

He gave me flowers and led me to our table. We ordered and ate and after we were done, Yoongi suddenly cleared his throat.

Yoongi: Ummm Kookie, you know how I said that I had a question to ask you?

Kookie: Oh yeah, what were you about to ask me?

Yoongi: Umm...will you...be...my bo-boy...Aish, why is it so hard to ask?

He took a few breathers in and out and finally, he said

Yoongi: WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND??!!

I don't know if it was because of my emotional state or my nervousness, or my happiness that was getting to me, but I teamed up and was balling my eyes out.

Yoongi: I'm...sorry for...asking...if you're upset, let's just pretend that I never did any of this okay? I'm sorry, don't cry.

Kookie: Yes.

Yoongi: What?

Kookie: Yes, Yoongi, I'll be your boyfriend. But what if you're not happy with me? I'm not good enough for you.

Yoongi: Believe me, I wouldn't have it any other way.