06

Jungkook's graduation

I guess I'm graduating today huh. It's not even that special anyways. There won't even be anyone to congratulate me.

Just then I heard girls and some guys yell and scream. I look at what they were staring at and there he was.

Jungkook: Yoongi?

Yoongi: Hello Jungkook, sorry that I couldn't get here earlier. There were so much people in my way.

Jungkook: Oh...that...is fine.

OMG, I didn't expect him to actually come, I thought that he had forgotten.

Yoongi: Oh Tae and Jimin is here as well.

I smiled at the thought all the trouble Yoongi had to do to get them both ready to come.

Yoongi: Oh ummm, here are some flowers for you.

Jungkook: Thanks, but you didn't have to.

Yoongi: I wanted too.

After the graduation Yoongi took me to his car along with Jimin and Tae.

Jungkook: Where are we going?

Yoongi: Let's go out to eat, Jungkook.

Jungkook: Yeah

Yoongi: Is it alright if I have someone to go get all yours and Tae's things and bring it to my place? Since you'll be living there?

Jungkook: Sure.

I blush at the thought of living in the same house as Yoongi.

We got there and now we are about to eat. We got the menu and everything was so expensive.

Yoongi: What would you like kids?

Jimin + Tae: pizza and nuggets.

Yoongi: How about you Jungkook?

Jungkook: Umm I'm not that hungry.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook and knew the problem right away.

Yoongi: Don't look at the price and don't worry it's not really a lot, actually I'd say it's cheap.

Jungkook: But-

Yoongi: Just order anything, as much as you'll like.

Jungkook: But Hyung-

Yoongi: So what'll it be?

Jungkook: Can I get lamb skewers please?

Why am I talking so quiet.

Yoongi: Good choice, that's my favorite too actually.

Jungkook: Really?

Yoongi: Yeah, my dad got me into it. What about you?

Jungkook: Oh it was the last meal my mom made for me.

I got teased up talking about my mom.

Yoongi: Oh I'm sorry for asking.

Jungkook: It's fine.

After we ate, we went home.

Yoongi: Well Jungkook, since you'll be staying with me, which room would you like to stay in.?

Jungkook: Any room will be fine, but I have to sleep with Tae. He need me by his side in order to sleep.

Yoongi: Okay, this room then.?

Jimin: Noooooo, Daddy nooooo, they have to sleep with daddy and Jiminie.

Yoongi: But baby-

Jimin: Nooo, Jiminie have to sleep with Tae and daddy, and Taetae need kookie so we all sleep in same room.

Yoongi: Would you be alright with that, Jungkook?

Jungkook: As long as Tae is fine with it.

Jimin: Taetae you wanna sleep in same bed as me?

Tae: Yeah, we promise to didn't we?

Yoongi: Well, there you have it.

Jungkook: I guess it's alright then.

It was finally night time. They brushed their teeth bathe and now they're getting into bed.

Jimin: I sleep at the edge. Daddy can I?

Yoongi: Of course anything the prince wishes to have he'll get.

Jimin: Yesssss, Taetae, you have to sleep next to me.

Taehyung: Of course.

We went to sleep with Jimin at the edge, having Tae next to him, I'm next to Tae, and Yoongi beside me at the other edge. I don't know how to sleep with such a handsome guy next to me. What should I do?

Just then I felt a pair of arms go around my waist. What should I do? I tried to get out of the pair of arms that I for sure know belongs to Yoongi off but he just tightened it. I turned around because Tae keeps moving in his sleep and now his legs were on my face. I faced Yoongi and he was so handsome. I didn't want to wake him up and it was pretty late, so I just buried my face into his chest because Tae and Jimin kept pushing me over, and before I knew it, I went into dreamland.