★ chapter 7 ★

At the same time, Jalilah and Deanthony pulled away from each other's faces as they opened up their eyes

At the same time, Jalilah and Deanthony pulled away from each other's faces as they opened up their eyes. They stared, confused about what just happened. They just shared a kiss and it was like a spark that popped between the both of them. But that transitioned into laughter. They were both goofy so even the smallest things can make them laugh.

"Oh my God, you are really good."
She complimented, punching his arm playfully.

Deanthony shrugged his shoulders and rubbed his chin as if he had a goatee. "You know how it be, my kisses make you all crazy."
He cockily appreciated but couldn't sweat that he was a good kisser.

Jalilah squinted her eyes and throw a pillow at his face but he dodged it.
"Don't feel yourself too much, you may be a cutie but not all that."

She got up and walk towards door. She was about to go to the kitchen. She wanted to fix something to eat also check to see if her mom was home. They have been kissing for what it seems to them like an hour. That almost turned into something else but thankfully he didn't want to go any further.

Deanthony tilted his head up and perched his lips to the side.
"Don't hate, you know you love it."

Jalilah scrunched up her face, scoffing.
"Boy boo!"
She dismissed and exited out of her room.

She didn't reach the kitchen yet when she feel a soft object hitting her booty. She stopped and turn her head to look down at her pillow.

"Come and get my pillow, Dee."
She ordered, smiling as she proceeded.

She flipped the light on and went straight to fridge. She opened to see they were various to choose from but it was going to be hard, she like to eat everything.

Her eyes darted to every shelf, she took her time choosing. She had to think what she haven't ate in weeks. When she came up with that decision, she choose pizza rolls. They were tostino's and it's combination.

She licked her lips and stomach barked at her.
She placed her hand, rubbing it in circles.
"Now, now. I'm going to find you."
She mumbled.

She place the bag of pizza rolls on the island and paused to see a folded piece of paper next to it. She furrowed her brows, picking it up. She opened and begin to read. She knew it was from her mom.

Dear Jalilah, I wont be back till the morning. I had business to take care of and it's major. Deanthony will be there with you to keep you company. No nasty stuff. I love you.

Jalilah wondered what business, even if it wasn't hers. She was becoming curious and hoping that it have something to do with her transferring schools. She's been wanting to go to The Juilliard School. It was for performing arts.
Nelson was ok but she couldn't stand going another day being taunted, she wants to be where she really belongs. Deanthony will understand but again, she isn't too sure.

"Lilo?"
She averted her attention to Deanthony who was standing in the doorway.

"Hi, you want pizza rolls?"
She asked, raising up the bag and walking over to the oven as she turned it on.

Deanthony went by her and wrapped his arms around her waist, stuffing his face in the crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet scent before placing small kisses on different spots.

Jalilah felt chills going down her spine.
He caught her off guard.
"Dee, I know we are together but we can't have sex."

Deanthony continued to kiss her neck and moved to her shoulder where he stopped.
"I know, just want to give you more love."

Jalilah smiled and shake her head as she begin to dump the whole bag of pizza rolls onto the silver pan, since the oven is now getting hot.

"But where you ok, you looked like you were in deep thought when I came in here?"
He asked, concerning in his tone.

She shook her head and place the food in oven and hop up on the counter.
"I'm straight, my mom left a note. She won't be back in the morning."
She responded.

Deanthony nodded and leaned against the island.

It was silence until Jalilah spoke up, again.
She wanted to ask about the freestyle session last night.
"So who won?"
She asked, tucking her hair behind her ear and beamed.

Deanthony look up from the ground and furrowed his brows.
It didn't took him centuries to figure out what she was talking about.
"Ohh! I won, again."
He responded, laughing.

"You are always winning, you are too good."
Jalilah whined.

"I am the master and I know I can't win all the time but homeboy shouldn't have messed up."
Deanthony shook his head.

Jalilah smiled and listened to him, discussing about last night. She love hearing him speak. She love engaging in conversations with him. There was something about him that made her like him even more, he was so interesting.

"I hope you can come to the next freestyle."
He wondered.

"When is that?"
She asked.

"Next Friday."
He informed.

Jalilah nodded her head, she doesn't think she has any plans.
She was looking forward to it.

Once the food was done, Jalilah and Deanthony ate in the living room while watching an episode of Seinfeld. This was their favorite TV show and she loves Jerry Seinfeld.

Jalilah look over Deanthony as he was focused on the TV and took a sip of his grape soda. She knew her mom didn't want no freaky stuff going on in her house but she has this urge to get on top of him and kissed him like she never kissed before. She wanted to keep her virtue until she was old enough to use it, she hated to make the wrong mistake. She hate to do this but she is going to have to control herself.

"That Kramer is funny, love that dude!"
Deanthony expressed, taking another sip of grape soda then laughing.

Jalilah half-smiled and turn her attention back to the TV.
She then felt something wet in between her legs. She hope that she is not on again. It would be odd if she is.

She excused herself and locked her legs tight as she made it to her bathroom. She closed the door, locking it. She instantly pulled down her pants as she gasped to see a clear substance on her panties. She was oozing sperm and thought it was something else.

She cursed to herself and exited out of the bathroom to get clean clothes.

She wish that didn't have to be this way.

Sorry that I didn't continue to the next POV, I just wanted to write a part two of chapter six. I know you all wanted to know more but there would be new characters on the next chapter! Let me know what you think though. ❤

I know it doesn't match the book and you all were looking for something different, I wanted them to go through things as they are chasing their dreams to stardom.

Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment☺

Until the next time, you are loved!
Deanna/Dee💜