Chapter Fifthteen *Graphic*

As I looked out the window of the moving car several thoughts were racing through my mind.

What if Dean doesn't return Nadia?

What if Joey isn't really okay...

What if my life isn't the same again?

"Alex, we're here."

Looking up I see a gloomy Blake motioning towards the home in front of him.

"Thank you Blake. Thank you for everything."

Shrugging off my thoughts I jumped from the car and slowly entered the home.

"Joey! Joey! Nadia?"

As soon as I turned the corner to the living room Joey was sitting there as handsome as ever beaming with happiness.

"Alex! I missed you so much!"

Grabbing Joey's face I smashed our lips together as one tightly holding on longing to never let go.

"Mommy?"

Ripping my face from Joey's I reached down and spun my baby around.

"I'm so happy you're okay baby, I missed you so much!"

Nadia giggled and hugged me tight.

"I'll never let you go. Never."

We stayed embraced like this for a while taking in the moment. Were thing's finally going to be normal for once?

"Alex."
...
"Alex!"

I snapped my head towards Joey's voice calling my name

"Alex are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

I let go of my embrace of Nadia allowing her to run off and play while I fixed my eyes on Joey's. Joey seemed much more relaxed and conscious.

"Alex come here on my lap."

Joey huskily demanded.

Sitting on Joey's lap I began caressing his face, slowly, seductively kissing all over. Joey's moans filled my ear.

"I missed this." Joey whispered flipping us on the sofa.

"I missed the soft touch of your peach lips against mine. The way they fit together like the perfect puzzle piece."

Joey sucked slowly on my neck leaving marks and chills all over.

"I missed us." Joey whispered slipping my shirt over my head kissing my chest down to my stomach.

"I missed seeing you weak like you are now for me." Joey continued on now unbuttoning my jeans swiftly sliding them off.

"And lastly I missed all the desires I wished to do to you." Joey finished slipping two fingers into my throbbing pussy.

"J-Joey." I moaned out throwing my head back.

"Relax princess, let me take care of you." Joey shushed.

Joey then shoved his fingers far into my pussy thrusting them in and out covered in my wet fluids. My moans filled the room as he continued on.

"J-Joey I'm close-"

Joey ripped his dripping fingers out shoving them into his mouth sucking all the juices up and then proceeded to climb on top with his hard dick ready to penetrate.

"Be quiet, Nadia can hear."

I nodded my head as his dick penetrated my throbbing wet pussy. My lips wrapped around his dick perfectly tight.

"Fuck." Joey moaned slowly thrusting in and out.

"A-Alex I'm going to cum I can't hold it."

Joey grabbed me by my neck kissing me vigorously while releasing all of his fluids inside me.

"I love you Alex."