UNDERSTANDING :

MEIFUA,

— — —

Meifua are majestic strong creatures with a kind nature. Their a very beautiful and intelligent species of cats that evolve miraculously and are incredibly strong.

STRENGTH:
They're very strong and flexible; Their reflexes are sharp and fast so it's hard to attack when it's like there coming from every direction possible.

RANKINGS AMONGST MEIFUAS:
Leader, The one that leads the Clan
Warrior Cat, the cat to hunt, fight and defend the Clan
Medicine Cat, The healer of the Clan
Queen, the mate of the Leader
Apprentice, a Cat training to be a Warrior or Medicine Cat
Kit, a Cat at least 6 moons old
Elder, retired Cat of either jobs and most respected
Mira, the weakest rank of the Meifuas
Deputy, Second in command Cat
Neia, the strongest rank amongst Meifua's and most rare.

MEIFUA FACTS:
Meifua's scents classify their rankings within a Clan, the patterns on their fur coat show what Region or City they're from

'Rogue' and 'Kittypet' are grave insults to Cats.

WEREWOLVES,

_ _ _

Werewolves are a rough and unique type of species, their equally as intelligent and quick as Meifua as both are lethally dangerous when challenged. They're very territorial and strong minded creatures.

STRENGTH:
They're very skilled in combat and possess unspeakable strength, speed and agility.

RANKINGS AMONGST WOLVES:
Alpha, the leader
Luna, the mate of the Alpha
Beta, second hand man to the Alpha
Delta, To be Beta in training
Gamma, Third in command to the Beta and Alpha
Salutary, The Herbal wolf
Scout, Keeps Pack safe of Rogues on the Pack Grounds
Guardians, Helps the ill wolves
Omega, weakest rank of all wolves
Trueblood, the strongest breed of wolves and are by far the least common and most rare

FACTS ABOUT WEREWOLVES:
Their eyes glow a certain color when they are feeling a strong surge of emotion. They also have an aura which shows other wolves where they rank in their Packs.

The have an Inner Council which is only limited to 3-2 members of the higher rankings in the pack.

Truebloods and Neia's History,

— — —

The most frightening breeds to have ever been created amongst both species, they possess powers stronger then a Ligra and Alpha and are able to wipe out a whole nation in the mass of a few seconds in their prime days. Back hundreds and hundreds of years ago a clan called the 'Mist' took down the whole country of Korea killing the innocent lives of Humans and completely wiping out their whole race. Their clan was notorious and known throughout the world which caused a crisis. Knowing that these beings were alive the whole of Korea took action sending in their strongest warriors straight towards their clan. Everyone there associated with the Mist died during that event and Korea was at peace once again..

No trace of a Trueblood or Neia has been seen ever since.

Though throughout the years speculation has come about a hybrid of both species being the heir to the clan leaders but those could all just be rumors. But in time, people have been witnessing strange cases that are indescribable! Theories of how powerful this being is are truly astonishing as this 'thing' could quite possibly end all races as we know it.

People have titled the beast under 'Prime' as its an Alpha Trueblood mixed with Leader Neia blood. It being a Hybrid of both species.

Hello dear readers ,
I'm here to notify you on a few things-

1. This story is ENTIRELY and utterly fictional. I am portraying the members as characters from people of my imagination. Their personalities and other such things are completely fake and made up.

2. This story will be for MATURE AUDIENCES, I will leave warnings at beginning of chapters if the next scene will be more Raunchy and of yet Violent.

3. Blood, Potential rape, mentions of Suicide and such will be featured along with this story so please if you are sensitive to such topics do not read further into the story.

4. I will not be accepting translations if asked but I am grateful.

5. Please like and comment! I love an active audience as it encourages me a lot :)

Without further a do, please enjoy my story!

- dee

- comment if u want me to make anything more clearer :)