2

"For real though. You should just stop Jeongguk. He probably hate your guts now." Seokjin said, never taking his eyes off his computer.

"You were one of the people who convinced me to break up with him!" Jeongguk accused, annoyed with Seokjin acting so carefree.

Seokjin sighed.

"Look, Jeongguk. I know what I did. But I hate to remind you that it was you who said that you were not ready for lifelong commitment. And you were convinced that Taehyung was not ready too. Of course,as your hyung, it was my duty to make you think twice before committing into a marriage you were not sure of."

Jeongguk huffed.

"Yeah. And what a useless hyung you are!"

Seokjin just sighed.

He was used to Jeongguk being a brat. Having been his manager for years and having been the one who discovered his talent and get him into major leagues.

"Just cool down Jeongguk. There's nothing you can do now. He's married."

Jeongguk sighed and reluctantly took a seat on the couch.

He remembers the day he walk out on Taehyung like it was yesterday.

The way Taehyung looked so shocked and just so hurt.

Taehyung cried hard but he still gave him his precious boxy smile.

"Its okay Jeongguk. You're not ready. I hope you find your true love someday. Thank you for being my true love. I'll always pray for you."

He groaned and bury his head in his hands when the last words Taehyung said to him resounded in his head.

When it was time to fetch Jeonsoo from the school, Jeongguk insisted that he go and pick his son up even though he just got out of practice.

As much as it was because he miss his son, it was also because he wanted to see Taehyung again.

He was waiting along side the other parents outside the gate.

Some were asking him for an autograph and pictures.

He was very surprised to see a familiar face among the parents.

"Hey Jeon!" Jimin greeted.

Jeongguk shook his hands and greeted him back.

"Hey Park! Long time no see!" He said.

Jimin laughed.

"Well! I saw your every games though! My husband won't miss it."

Jeongguk laughed.

"Oh? He a fan?" He asked.

Jimin suddenly smirked.

"Yeah. But if he knew about you and Tae, he won't be" he said it as if it was a joke.

But to Jeongguk it was a heartbreaking sentence to hear.

Jimin is Taehyung's cousin and is very fond of Taehyung. He used to like Taehyung and Jeongguk being together so much but after Jeongguk broke their engagement, Jimin became hateful towards Jeongguk for breaking Taehyung's heart.

"Ahhhh.. well..I saw him this morning. He was very nice." Jeongguk said.

"Yeah. Don't worry. I was kidding. Taehyung had moved on. It was hard but he does move on. He's happily married. He's been married for two years now. Seojoon hyung is planning to surprise him this evening!" Jimin excitedly said.

Park Seojoon? The lawyer??

"Park Seojoon? Park Seojoon is Taehyung's husband?" He asked for clarification.

He knows Park Seojoon really well.

Park Seojoon is a nice guy. A lawyer everyone knows. He owns a big firm but he keep his life very private. But he's a good man with a good heart.

"Yeah. Seokjin hyung introduced Taehyung to him when you left. I thought you knew that." Jimin said.

Jeongguk was so confused and so mad at Seokjin.

He knew it all along?????