Chapter 17

Taehyung and Jeonsoo arrived at the school earlier than everybody else.

Jeonsoo sit on the first seat and adoringly stare at Taehyung.

He really really loves Taetae so much. He wish he can stay with him his whole life.

Taetae never yell at him.

Taetae feeds him patiently.

Taetae bathe him with extra gentleness and tells him stories of water lords and prices during bath time!

Taetae always smiles at him so prettily.

Taetae hugs him warmly and give him long long hugs. And Jeonsoo loves long long hugs!

Taetae told him stories and hold him close in his arms during bed time.

Taetae wakes him up kisses and tickles and give him special morning hugs when he wakes up.

Jeonsoo loves Taetae the mostest in the entire world!

"What are you thinking baby?" Taehyung asked once he finished opening all the windows and curtains and noticed the little toddler smiling and staring at him. It was such an adorable sight.

"Taetae! I was tinking of Taetae! I wuv Taetae the mostest in the whole wad wald!" Jeonsoo exclaimed excitedly making Taehyung melt.

"Awww baby. I love you the mostest too!" Taehyung cooed and lift the toddler out of his seat and hold him in his arms.

"Appa used to be my favowite person but you are my favowite now!" Jeonsoo exclaimed.

Taehyung smiled and pecked his cheeks.

"Really? Did I just dethrone your Appa?" Taehyung asked, amused.

"Yeah. Appa don't wuv Jeonsoo. He don't wanna see Jeonsoo anymow!" Jeonsoo said with a pout and a frown so sad that Taehyung wants to beat the shit out of Jeongguk for making his son feel that way.

"Awww baby. No no. Appa just needs to be okay again. He don't want you to see him not okay! He really really loves you. Don't feel that way okay? No one can not love Jeonsoo. You're the best baby in the whole wide world! And I love you very much and Appa also loves you very much! Okay?"

Jeonsoo's tears weld up in his eyes.

"Weally? Taetae pwomise?" He asked with insecurity.

Taehyung nodded his head rapidly.

"Yes baby. I promise."

Jeonsoo smiled.

"I weally weally wike you Taetae!" He said.

Taehyung cooed. Jeonsoo was just so adorable!

"And I really really really like you too!"

Jeongguk drive towards Jeonsoo's school the moment he landed and got his car. He took his time to freshen up his looks and bought a bouquet of flowers for Taehyung and a bunch of chocolates that Jeonsoo really really likes.

Jeonsoo.

His adorable son.

Jeongguk knows he fail so much as a dad. But he was just felt so weak the moment Taehyung rejected him that he don't think he have the strength to carry on. And his insecurities about being not good enough for Jeonsoo and Taehyung mixed up his rationality and he made a rush decision. He was just glad that his attempt failed.

Jeonsoo still needs him. And Jeongguk needs to be there for his son.

He parked his car outside the school and made his way towards the gate.

He don't pay attention to the parents or guardians waiting for their kids, gawking at him.

At this point, Jeongguk don't care about his reputations anymore.

He just want Jeonsoo and Taehyung. Nothing else matters to him.

He walked through the gate and searched for Taehyung's classroom.

He smiled when he saw his son attentively listening to Taehyung. It looked like they were about to finish the class for the day.
The little kids stood up and Taehyung turned around and caught him staring at him. The elder looked shocked to see him there but Taehyung simply smiled and composed himself.

"Daddy?" Jeonsoo's curious voice took his attention.

Jeongguk looked at his son who looked so excited but contained himself due to the teacher's instructions.

"Okay everyone! See you all tomorrow!" Taehyung dismissed them and Jeongguk watched as the kids run forward towards Taehyung and kissed his cheeks one by one before leaving.

A little human barrelled into him and Jeongguk laughed as he grab his son into his arms and hug the life out of him.

"I missed you so much my little one!" Jeongguk sighed in content, having his son in his arms.

"Mishhd you too Appa! Jeonsoo thought Appa don't wuv Jeonsoo Jeonsoo anymow!" Jeonsoo cried.

Guilt filled Jeongguk immediately.

"Awww. I'm so sorry baby. Appa really really love you. Okay. Appa is so sorry. But I'm not going anywhere now. Okay?" Jeongguk said as he pulled back a bit to look at his son.

"Pwomise?"

"I promise baby." Jeongguk said and chuckled.

"But Appa, Taetae ish alweady Jeonsoo's favowite person! I cannot change that!" Jeonsoo told him seriously.

Jeongguk just laughed and looked at Taehyung who was already smiling at him.

"Yeah. No one can change that!" Jeongguk said.