Epilogue

Taehyung and Jeongguk got married
when Jeonsoo turned 14. Nothing in the world could be more perfect. Taehyung began to fall for Jeongguk each passing day and Jeongguk never break his promise again. Jeongguk loves Taehyung more than anything in the world. And he is very possessive too. Even when it comes to his own son.

Jeonsoo smirked at him when Taehyung wasn't looking. And Jeongguk just wanted to smack that adorable sixteen years old bratty son of his.

Apparently, Jeonsoo hurt his foot during his practice today and Taehyung was freaking out!

He was practically in tears when he saw Jeonsoo limping.

And Jeongguk could see that Jeonsoo was exaggerating his pain, like every time when he is injured! Because Taehyung always spoils him hundreds times more than he already does.

Right now, Jeongguk and Taehyung was supposed to go on a date but they had to cancel because there was no way Taehyung could leave their injured son, alone. Well, he wouldn't be alone since Hoseok volunteered to babysit him. But Taehyung told Jeongguk that they wouldn't have fun anyway if they leave their 'injured' son at home.

"Babe.. come on! He is fine! He don't have to sleep with us." Jeongguk whined because tonight is the night Taehyung promised him that he would wear the white lingerie he brought for him!

He is quite aware of how their son likes to mess with him. Jeonsoo don't really want to sleep with his parents, he just likes to mess with his father because he knows how Jeongguk hates it when he insist on sleeping with them.

"What if his legs act up during the night? Our rooms are far from his room. We won't be able to hear him!" Taehyung explained while coddling Jeonsoo, not even sparing his husband a glance.

Jeongguk groaned.

And then he got an idea. He smirked at his son when Taehyung wasn't looking.

"Oh yes! He should sleep with us. I'm so stupid. Forgive me Jeonsoo. By the way, we should not let him go to the trip with the Mins. He should stay home with us. His legs won't suddenly be fine tomorrow." Jeongguk said.

The mins were going on a trip and they invited Jeonsoo since the eldest son of the mins and Jeonsoo were best friends they wanted to attend the comic con together.

When Jeongguk said that, Jeonsoo's eyes widened in shock!

He suddenly stood up, forgetting about his 'injury'.

"No Dad! I'm fine! Look! Papa its okay, I was just kidding. I can sleep alone." Jeonsoo said with an exaggerated smile.

"Are you sure baby? I don't want you to injure yourself any further." Taehyung said with the frowns still on his handsome face.

"I'm sure Papa. I'm okay. I am fine. I'm perfectly fine." Jeonsoo said trying to convince his Papa. He knows very well what his father is doing and he is sure he will get him back some day. But the trip is so important. He just accept his loss with a defeated sigh this time. He scowled when he saw his father smiling proudly.

"I'm going to bed. I want to wake up early tomorrow." He said and went upstairs but not before kissing his Papa 'goodnight'.

Taehyung and Jeongguk were getting ready for bed.

Jeongguk whined for the hundredth time that night.

"You promised!"

Taehyung chuckled.

"Baby.. I'm sorry. I'll let you have it anytime you want during the next week. Okay? We will have the house all to ourselves. Tonight, I really lost the mood with Jeonsoo injuring himself and all. I'm thinking about booking flight tickets too."