The Morning After

No POV

The ringing of his alarm woke Liam up. 8 AM

"Dammit," he cursed under his breath,

"I'll just call in sick"

he said, as he reached over the bed to snooze it. He tossed and turned for a good fifteen minutes, trying to fall back asleep and catch the last bit of that lovely dream, before giving up. As he sat up, he thought to himself,

"Why can't I ever remember my dreams damn."

As he thought, glimpses from last night flashed in his mind. Strobe lights. Loud music. Smell of beer. Girls.

His head was throbbing, a result of 25 rounds of beer pong and 20 shots of vodka.

"There was something else..."

his voice trailed off as he whispered into the hotel room. As he said that, a groan came from the bed and cursed the sunlight. Liam quickly turned around and his eyes widened as he saw the boy he had taken home last night.

"He's beautiful," Liam gasped and said softly.

What was his name? Liam screwed his eyes shut and thought as hard as he could.

"I can't believe I've forgotten his name," Liam thought to himself.

He stared at the beautiful sleeping boy, whose messy hair was spread over his pillow, almost covering it completely. His eyes, lined with long thick lashes, were shut. Liam's gaze followed the boy's jawline, which was dotted with stubble, to his lips that were a bright shade of pink, and were curled slightly upward, as if almost softly smiling.

Liam's stomach fluttered and he smiled to himself. He ran his hand through his hair, a bad habit of his, and checked his wrist watch.

8:40 AM Liam decided it would be best to try and sleep for a little longer, plus it gave him an excuse to lay next to and cuddle the boy he had only just met, but fallen so madly in love with.

•••••

First chapter! Hope you guys like it! I may or may not throw in a plot twist later... (; Aha so I don't know exactly when I'm going to end this fanfic so I guess it'll end when it ends! Xx

Well, hope you all like it! Xx

Vote/Comment/Follow x