Torn

Liam's POV

Zayn turned and walked away. I watched dumbfounded as the elevator doors opened and enveloped him.

Damn. What just happened?

The love of my life...well, ex-love of my life, just confessed his love for me and I rejected him. I Liam James Payne rejected him for a girl I just met last night.

What am I doing?

Confusion was taking over my brain and I could not think straight to save my life. The whole thing was ironic really, forcing Zayn to make a decision, then turning him down, and now I'm forced to make a decision.

I ignored my stomach growling, desperate for food. Instead, I stood outside of my hotel room, looking like a fool.

I tried to think about Danielle, but could not. The thought of her right now disgusted me, I don't know why it did, she was such a sweet girl.

I loved Zayn more than anything in the world, but I also have grown fond of Danielle. Argh...what do I do?

My feet began shuffling and taking me to my car absentmindedly.

Nothing's fine I'm torn.

-

Zayn's POV

I drove home, tears clouding my vision, still in  disbelief of what had just happened. I replayed the whole thing, now choking on my sobs and fully crying; I couldn't hold it in any more. I pulled over to the curb and put my car in park and hunched over the steering wheel crying loudly, 'Half a Heart' playing in the background on my stereo. I screamed as loud as I could, in an attempt to let my emotions out; it didn't work. The pain was still there; an aching pain that hurt more than anything. I haven't felt this pain since I lost my parents in a bombing. I sat there, violent sobs erupting from my soul. I couldn't take this, I had to get home.

I began to drive again, barely able to see through my tears. Upon arriving, I parked the car, grabbed my keys and slammed the door shut. I entered my flat, tossing everything away; my clothes, shoes, keys, wallet, everything.

I ran to the bathroom and pulled open the bottom drawer, pulling out a box that was covered in dust. I hadn't touched it in two years now.

I took it out, blowing the dust off the top. Opening it, I reached my hand in and grabbed a blade and began slicing every part of open skin I could find.

I wanted to die.

Each cut, getting deeper and deeper, I felt more and more numb. Ah, yes, no pain, just numbness all over.

I was getting quite dizzy so I stopped and laid down, closing my eyes and everything was peaceful.

•••••

Cliff-hanger sort of but not really?

But sorry for such a short chapter :/

Vote/Comment/Follow x